RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

HentaiLubber1337

Nov 28, 2018
I downloaded this it works perfectly fine but why are all the audio files separated into just the two folders and what files go where to fix the audio issue? The middle two folder BGS and ME in the audio are barebones what even goes in those folders?

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
anyone have walkthrough of this game ?
since im kinda lost and i think i missed something but idk where xD

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
The green orb is not in the ancient tower.
Uuhm let's see if I recall this correctly... I might be wrong about the colour of the orbs though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's it.

i think i had messed up for yellow orb since im still ddint get it even im already got blue orb and green orb...
btw where to find the boss in ancient tower ?
im still didnt find it yet

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Here you go. Courtesy of lazycat on ULMF.
Is there a proper walkthrough to each of those? I have a walkthrough to one of the playthroughs, but I don't know which one mine is.

It ends with "final fight with god".

Currently I'm trying to use the slim slim and charming charming fruits on Yeti Shun. It's not going very well. They're just greyed out. I already talked to the ones the "event progress" key item suggested. His lackeys and the church.
I got the fruits before I did the quest, dunno if that has bugged it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Kinda seems like I'm just screwed when it comes to the pirate costume. Would it break the game if I added it with a save game editor?
Supposedly Rosalia's baby was supposed to interact with the party somehow... but it never did. Now I have all 4 orbs but no costume and no mystery key.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It's still not clear for me how to get all the endings, but at least I can leave you with this...
If the combat isn't something you want, but you still wanna see the story, this is for you.

New save game with max hp, gear and all costumes.
Non-lewd costumes that are automatically acquired in the game have not been included.
If you prefer to discover the costumes on your own you can just sell them.

All I've done in the story is talk to Abel and Aina in the Inn. This is the first thing you should do regardless.
Gear and spell books are ready for Mirim when she joins you. She will be at max stats upon acquiring her.

In the same rar file as the save game I've also included a save game editor(use with care).

If you don't seem to be able to get enough lewdness with the playstyle you've chosen you can modify the lewdness with the editor. To do this you modify variable #8. Shown below:
lewdness variable.png
(If variable #8 is not there, play a bit more before editing)
To get to this tab you: Load the file -> Press Advanced -> Edit switches and Variables -> Click Variables

If you decide to try it out and it's your first time playing the game I recommend doing the following:
  1. Watch the prologue
  2. Go to the Inn(very close to your starting point to the southeast)
  3. Talk to Aina and Abel(exclamation mark over head)
After that you can safely load the save without missing anything.

Enjoy.

EDIT: This save will probably only work with the old translation.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Does anybody know how to get the eroinspire?
You do the bandit quest on the southern island to the west, letting them fuck you. Those quests will end with you getting it.

You can also add it to your inventory with the editor I shared in the post above.

Dec 2, 2017
You do the bandit quest on the southern island to the west, letting them fuck you. Those quests will end with you getting it.

You can also add it to your inventory with the editor I shared in the post above.
I've been there during the day and he just says he doesn't want to see me and during the night it won't let me get close on the world map.

Should I just carry on with the main quest or will I miss out on it?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I've been there during the day and he just says he doesn't want to see me and during the night it won't let me get close on the world map.

Should I just carry on with the main quest or will I miss out on it?
Not 100% sure. I jammed as much as I could into one playthrough, so I don't know how long you need to go to unlock it.
I'm not sure you can miss it, but at least try again before fighting god.

If you give me your entire save folder(put it in a rar folder) I can give the weapon to you with an editor. It's not gonna break the game, you'll just have access to the content earlier.
Up to you.

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
:censored:
To all...
The zip uploaded is the untouched/unmodified zip downloaded from the dlsite. No f@cking files are missing and no, they are neither corrupt nor miss-encoded.
Either:
1) change your applocal to japanese, reboot and then extract it, or
2) use winrar or bandizip, select the japanese language in the encoding settings and then extract it.

With Winrar
open the archive and select "Options->Name Encoding-> 932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS)" and then extract
With Bandizip
open the archive and select "Code page -> Japanese" and then extract

And for those that want the previous vesion use the unpacker from https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
extract the files and replace them with those in the "mai previous version.rar"

As for the uncesored version it seems that kagura will release both Mai and Cistina on steam
Thanks, this fixed the H scene error

Reactions: Damon.Ruins
Apr 9, 2020
I just installed this game and I am having trouble. Whenever I go out of the city an error box pops out and shows an error message "???errno::??? Audio file of the directory file: Audio/BMG/13-Karaoke missing" but when I check the Audio file they are there. Also tried in Japanese locale same issue. Plz tell me what to do.

Reactions: ShadowCollector
Sep 9, 2018
Never mind I just found it.
To those who are looking for the forest exit to 'clear forest'

Once you enter through the first map, go east, then follow up, you then actually need to go west for one part, then head north west exit. It's there keep trying

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Excuse but where is the Poire mansion? Is it the blue house west of the forest which its exit is blocked?

Just done with Camilla's henchmen and the guide said go to the mountain...it's to get the magic key, right? Now it's telling me to go to Poire mansion. But I can't find it anywhere. If it's really the house west of the forest dungeon then its exit is blocked until getting tentacle armor.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Excuse but where is the Poire mansion? Is it the blue house west of the forest which its exit is blocked?

Just done with Camilla's henchmen and the guide said go to the mountain...it's to get the magic key, right? Now it's telling me to go to Poire mansion. But I can't find it anywhere. If it's really the house west of the forest dungeon then its exit is blocked until getting tentacle armor.
As far as I remember you need the tentacle armor to get through the forest and after that a key to enter the place as you already described.. So I'm not sure what your question is.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes