RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

lesergg55

Feb 25, 2019
Try to extract with japanese unicode again. You can do that very easily with winrar.
But even then I doubt you will have fun with this game.

Like many others recently I have the same problem that the Lewd Status does not rise and Mai refuses to do any naughty acts in Town. My guess is that the version provided here has fuckd up variables or switches.
Did you get raped at the end of the tower from the goons you met at the entrance?

You will get an updated Title that you lost your virginity from them and you are stuck with this for the rest of the Game. The switch for updating the Title thus unlocking more lewd acts is not triggering along the way.

Well, thats Circle Gyu for you. Since Sword Princess Cistina the dev uses so many scripts and variables all overlapping with each other that the Game is bound to have bugs and be as laggy as hell.
OH Thank bro

Sir_Fapalot92

Apr 10, 2020
Unfortunately no, there is no NG+ as far as I've seen.

As for endings, they are numbered and the highest number I've seen is 6.
There are 3 endings I'm certain of and the others I can speculate of (I know they exist, I just haven't had them yet).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5. Happy Pregnant Sex End. Probably be pregnant with max lewd and finish the game?
6. Sex Toilet End. Probably do all the sex stuff.

Hope this helps.
how to clear the fucking mel forrest, and get to that fucking mansion, im not progress at all need help

Nov 3, 2018
how to clear the fucking mel forrest, and get to that fucking mansion, im not progress at all need help
You have to get to the end of it. I think it was to the northwest part.
Does anyone know how to go out at night in the city? Game just told me most H scenes happen at night but I have no idea how to.
Edit: I figured it out. You have to rest and talk with allies at inn....kind of dumb why not just have a night day toggle.

Last edited:

Sir_Fapalot92

Apr 10, 2020
You have to get to the end of it. I think it was to the northwest part.
Does anyone know how to go out at night in the city? Game just told me most H scenes happen at night but I have no idea how to.
Edit: I figured it out. You have to rest and talk with allies at inn....kind of dumb why not just have a night day toggle.
Northwest? the cactus part you mean? great, now ill just need that tentacle armor

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Yes! This game has a birth counter! I just started to see if it has one but, Please tell me, the happy end won’t involved that fucker Kenichi right? God how I hate him already (also what a long intro).

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Yes! This game has a birth counter! I just started to see if it has one but, Please tell me, the happy end won’t involved that fucker Kenichi right? God how I hate him already (also what a long intro).
That's the name of the cuck, right ?
The Best End is achieved by staying pure and not confessing to him.
The Normal End is the one where Mai confess to him.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
That's the name of the cuck, right ?
The Best End is achieved by staying pure and not confessing to him.
The Normal End is the one where Mai confess to him.
Geh.. atleast it’s a “normal” one... I just tried it for a bit and he annoyed me more than a big fat ugly bastard ntr fucking a female heroine at the early part of the game. Gah, just remembering his lines now just makes me wanna punch him in the face for some reason. :HideThePain:

Senketsu54

Apr 30, 2020
This is my first time using emulator and ive installed it and rebooted my PC and ran the game in Japanese and when I get into a H-event I get an error pop up and the game crashes. not sure if ive installed the emulator wrong.

Redzonez2

Aug 16, 2019
when i play i keep getting these errors of audio and imagine errors like it cant find a directory imagine or audio can anyone help with that

レオン

Jul 8, 2020
Guys can you help me? I got audio error in the game. I tried to reinstall but it still the same. audio missing or smth

Jul 12, 2018
Try to extract with japanese unicode again. You can do that very easily with winrar.
But even then I doubt you will have fun with this game.

Like many others recently I have the same problem that the Lewd Status does not rise and Mai refuses to do any naughty acts in Town. My guess is that the version provided here has fuckd up variables or switches.
Did you get raped at the end of the tower from the goons you met at the entrance?

You will get an updated Title that you lost your virginity from them and you are stuck with this for the rest of the Game. The switch for updating the Title thus unlocking more lewd acts is not triggering along the way.

Well, thats Circle Gyu for you. Since Sword Princess Cistina the dev uses so many scripts and variables all overlapping with each other that the Game is bound to have bugs and be as laggy as hell.

how can I do this

ustar

Dec 29, 2017

sweez

May 25, 2017
so I used the save Editor to get the eel and I went to Roselia's house and nothing happened so i went to the old man in the eel pond and he gave me a free one. Went back to Roselia and still nothing. Anyone know what I can do?

DarkLightPhantom

Jun 8, 2019
Alright, I don't know if I'm just fucking stupid, but in the ancient tower there's a flower like, 2 floors above where find the edge lord, and then there's also a red chest further up, both of these items seemingly unable to be reached. Am I just missing something, or are these items actually unreachable?

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes