RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
i tried it but no matter what i do when i get to the place where u need the orb and then i go back and the fortune teller appears after a few dialog and u hear the laughing it just bugs out
can someone pls help me

View attachment 615447
Seems that the game has some internal bugs and this is one of them. My recompress only fixes problems related to file names, but not the game itself.
Right now I don't play it, so I didn't catch all, but I encountered those:
- music volume resets to 100% after every battle and is too loud if other sounds are 40%
- some item drops doesn't appear in inventory (I had this with some sword)
- auto battle sometimes crashes the game - especially with low health - solution is to use another auto battle tactic or fight manually
As those are internal bugs and I am not programmer of this game - I cannot fix this.
For the pluses the game has some nice music.

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
After grinding this shit to the end to see the later scenes I'm completely and utterly stuck, unable to leave town at night to progress the NTR plotline. Im at the final boss, I've done the brothel etc... seen the blonde and the other guy on the side of the church... etc. etc. Mai says shes ready to go to the banquet but of course that doesnt work. Fuck, I hate this shit.

hamstergonewrong

Jun 14, 2018
Could anyone help me to fix the names of the maincharacters?

For me the names of maincharacter are written as hiragana like "舞" instead of "Mai", i would like to know if there is a resolution. Everything else is translated fine, the mcs names getting mentioned are also hiragana.

I hope someone has an easy resolution for this, like "use free program x to change hiragana1 to mcname1" or maybe a patch?
thx in advance :starts praying:

• Wow
Reactions: ustar

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
After grinding this shit to the end to see the later scenes I'm completely and utterly stuck, unable to leave town at night to progress the NTR plotline. Im at the final boss, I've done the brothel etc... seen the blonde and the other guy on the side of the church... etc. etc. Mai says shes ready to go to the banquet but of course that doesnt work. Fuck, I hate this shit.
how did u get her to prostitute herself to the selling panties keeps telling me i need to do something in day time

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
Seems that the game has some internal bugs and this is one of them. My recompress only fixes problems related to file names, but not the game itself.
Right now I don't play it, so I didn't catch all, but I encountered those:
- music volume resets to 100% after every battle and is too loud if other sounds are 40%
- some item drops doesn't appear in inventory (I had this with some sword)
- auto battle sometimes crashes the game - especially with low health - solution is to use another auto battle tactic or fight manually
As those are internal bugs and I am not programmer of this game - I cannot fix this.
For the pluses the game has some nice music.
it is ok now thank you it worked after i saw a guy posting an ace rpg thing i downloaded that and just copy paste thhe file into the game

Reactions: ustar

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
no sure yet cause i havent finished but have gone to the strip club you can find the owner if u fall at one of the pits in the pyramid

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
no sure yet cause i havent finished but have gone to the strip club you can find the owner if u fall at one of the pits in the pyramid
Yeah, I found him. I have no idea what is going on, I've abanonded the playtrough. I think some variables or flags got messed up at some point and now things aren't firing properly. At least I was able to see the bad end after losing to the final boss.

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
Yeah, I found him. I have no idea what is going on, I've abanonded the playtrough. I think some variables or flags got messed up at some point and now things aren't firing properly. At least I was able to see the bad end after losing to the final boss.
ive already finish the game but mai still doesnt want to prostitute to the guy selling panties soo now im just stuck and dont know what to do and how to get them

Jun 10, 2017
ive already finish the game but mai still doesnt want to prostitute to the guy selling panties soo now im just stuck and dont know what to do and how to get them
same. ive been there for months. i keep checking this thread every few weeks to see if anyone knows to to go out at night, go to the mansion or strip club. apparently ppl had done in the early pages of the thread...no one recently...

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I might try any other approach but same, no luck even after finishing the game and using the npc that lets you modify your lewdness and title. She just does street prostitution but refuses to do anything else. Mai, you've been gangbanged and impregnated, how's that you refuse to be a callgirl because that's going too far? :FacePalm:

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
I had trouble with figuring things out at first too, but eventually figured things out. Look here:

Been trying to figure that out myself. So far, been able to do this: prostitute yourself with the delivery service (the place you can sell your panties) 3 times, then you can do the brothel, do that 3 times, make sure you've had sex with Takua (or however you spell his name), find him and Aina at night near the church (took me ages to find this), this allows you to go out of the city at night, go to Koln mountains and a scene will happen, this is where I just got. May update this as this progresses.

EDIT: go to Koln mountains at night again, then next night, talk to Takuya, go to the remote house southwest of the hotsprings to have sex with Shouta and the others for the first time. I presume that this is the event the triggers you being able to summon them to have sex with, and that once you've done that (and possibly gone to the hot springs at night) you can finally do Duke's dammed banquet.

EDIT2: No, what you can actually do next is go into the castle at night, go to summoning alter place, and this triggers a scene with Abel and Takuya's group and Aina, then after that you can go do Duke's banquet. You can do the hotspring sex at night at this point, and possibly before you go to Duke's banquet, I don't know because I only tried afterwards. Oh, and at this point you can definitely start the scenes that involve summoning Takuya's friends. At this point, pretty much all sex scenes are unlocked essentially. The ones that aren't endings anyway. Speaking of endings, at this point, if you choose "we can't" in the ending scene with Takeshi, this results in Mai going back to the fantasy world, (mechanically much like what happens after you see an ending and it puts you back into the playable area), and when you try to leave the city, Camilla shows up and says that Takuya is waiting for you somewhere. He's in the Mysterious sewer, the spirits who prevented you from exploring there will be gone, and at the end you have a special boss fight, and once that's done, you get the sex toilet end.

Hope this improvised sex guide helps people out.
Don't know what to do if you can't even prostitute Mai after selling panties though. Get raped in battle first or something perhaps? Or otherwise increase Lewdness?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
My game s fucked up when i talk to all of npc with heart mark
Try to extract with japanese unicode again. You can do that very easily with winrar.
But even then I doubt you will have fun with this game.

Like many others recently I have the same problem that the Lewd Status does not rise and Mai refuses to do any naughty acts in Town. My guess is that the version provided here has fuckd up variables or switches.
Did you get raped at the end of the tower from the goons you met at the entrance?

You will get an updated Title that you lost your virginity from them and you are stuck with this for the rest of the Game. The switch for updating the Title thus unlocking more lewd acts is not triggering along the way.

Well, thats Circle Gyu for you. Since Sword Princess Cistina the dev uses so many scripts and variables all overlapping with each other that the Game is bound to have bugs and be as laggy as hell.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes