TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
RJ175983_img_main.jpg

Overview:
In Eingard, a world of swords and magic,
Iris and her friends took on the sorcerer Vector.
But her friends were cowed by the power of the enemy,
betrayed Iris, and joined Vector's side.

The betrayal sent Iris plummeting into a lower world,
to the fallen town of Links ruled by Ludo, where she
lost her memories.

Ludo proposed that Iris work as his maid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-06
Release Date: 2016-05-06
Developer: Clara Soap
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

RJ175983_img_smp1.jpg RJ175983_img_smp2.jpg RJ175983_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Kinda is when you consider that these are all translated releases that a chunk of us played back when they came out (either stumbling through talking to every npc twice or using machine translations).

@ fridge A lot of people consider these more interesting than the cookie cutter 'loser male protag fucks everything in sight' games. They definitely have more variety (kinda hard not to). It's all a matter of opinion though.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Kinda is when you consider that these are all translated releases that a chunk of us played back when they came out (either stumbling through talking to every npc twice or using machine translations).

@ fridge A lot of people consider these more interesting than the cookie cutter 'loser male protag fucks everything in sight' games. They definitely have more variety (kinda hard not to). It's all a matter of opinion though.
You say that like it's a bad thing. As long as they get knocked up, I'm happy to watch a female character fall into the ever deepening depths of sluttery.
It's sort of the opposite and the same of the "loser male protag". The same is that instead of the guy f'in everything, the female gets f'ed by everything. The difference is that it's a female instead of the male. When talking about the male games (and I'm asumming you also meant the non-RPGM ones) there's less variety in the scenes, but potentially more in-dept characterization and story. These fem pro RPGM games mostly have the same content, with the same scenes, premise and tags. Hell, you probably just need to insert a new char model and it's a new game. Because of such repetitiveness, all of these fem pro RPGM's feel more like CG galleries. So it becomes meh after a while. Personally I always check them out, but then see that it's mostly the same thing and end up not playing.
Not telling you that it's absolute garbage or that you shouldn't play it, just a honest opinion

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
I’d prefer quality over quantity for these. But it seems like we get a lot more of the “quantity” category.
A quality over quantity thing doesn't fit right in this because it's different circles making different games. And I don't think they're interested in making 1 super circle who makes 1 banging game every like 3 years.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote