wutlalala

Nov 22, 2017
wow such combat text mc=main charater fb=final boss

(Mc) Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

(Fb) Hai omae da. Hai omae da. Demo watashi wa?

(Mc) Nani!!?!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: YokoSan

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Another sad story of a daughter abandoned by her RPG father:cry:, if at least they teach them not to fight bigdicked monsters, just wearing almost naked armors.
Ever heard of Sparta?

Most feared superpower in the whole (known) world - and they ALL fought naked.

Reactions: wutlalala

Ayarise

Dec 31, 2018
Just the first few lines gave away the fact that it's machine translated... Yeah I think i'd rather get the actual Japanese version and machine translate it myself, atleast then I can pick apart the text and get a better understanding of it even with my vastly limited Japanese. o3o

Reactions: Konstantinus

lkakaia

Jul 27, 2017
It's sort of the opposite and the same of the "loser male protag". The same is that instead of the guy f'in everything, the female gets f'ed by everything. The difference is that it's a female instead of the male. When talking about the male games (and I'm asumming you also meant the non-RPGM ones) there's less variety in the scenes, but potentially more in-dept characterization and story. These fem pro RPGM games mostly have the same content, with the same scenes, premise and tags. Hell, you probably just need to insert a new char model and it's a new game. Because of such repetitiveness, all of these fem pro RPGM's feel more like CG galleries. So it becomes meh after a while. Personally I always check them out, but then see that it's mostly the same thing and end up not playing.
Not telling you that it's absolute garbage or that you shouldn't play it, just a honest opinion
I think the problem its not about the fem character but more because dlsite translates lots of short and bad games, kagura games some times transalates some long ones but even those are some times kinda repetitive too, but its not about the fem character i mean Cherry games only translates stuff from norn/miel aka games centered about some dude fucking lots of girls until they get pregnat and then keep fucking until the game ends, no character development at all and the same thing even though they are vn with a male character. But some times you get to find some good rpgs like stuff from Tsukinomizu Project that has good history good gameplay and good hentai, rpg eroges some times feels kinda dull cause most of the stuff that we see these days are just short bad stuff that doesnt even have a proper history or even a good erotic development, but not cause all eroge rpg must be like that. Sadly i cant read jap so i play what i can find which its not much...
i dont know if i wrote this very good but i dont usually write stuff in english

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote