2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1886210_nAzJE4.png

Overview:
Be a tavern owner and hire all the maids you can to work for you!
Make a lot of money and buy lots of upgrades to make your tavern look as beautiful as the ones who work in it!
Be ready to meet lots of girls, each with their own personality, ready to make you laugh or cry in pleasure​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-10
Release Date: 2022-06-10
Developer: Phracassado - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thank you @BaasB for sharing the game

1886205_gFcyrd.png 1886204__Vug.png tp0Q3Iw.png 3WYreut.png Q00PBLl.png sGjOLTe.png cI7YKEb.png tf1hSu7.png tGrqzdO.png 1886203_xx9voK.png 1886202_XSPUvb.png 1886201_9040bu.png

Last edited:

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Use cheat engine or an auto-clicker.. Other than that, the girls are pretty cute

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: sonolfal

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
My windows defender didn't notify anything, which Download link did you use ?
1654904583490.png

Anonfile in this instance.

I will test a different mirror and if it comes up hinky, I'll have to report it.

EDIT: Workupload is also a trojan. If two mirrors are trojans, it's likely they all are.
EDIT2: Anonfile is a different file size than the original from itch.io.
EDIT3: Original on itch.io triggers the warning as well. Not your fault, uploader, the game was always a baddie.

Last edited:

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 1863421

Anonfile in this instance.

I will test a different mirror and if it comes up hinky, I'll have to report it.

EDIT: Workupload is also a trojan. If two mirrors are trojans, it's likely they all are.
EDIT2: Anonfile is a different file size than the original from itch.io.
EDIT3: Original on itch.io triggers the warning as well. Not your fault, uploader, the game was always a baddie.
About the size, they're the same, but that's all I know. (I know on the Download page it says it's different on Anonfiles, but if you download the file they're actually the same size)

I asked another Uploader if he could check if it's actually a trojan or not, waiting for him

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
you better get use to these kind of user's *i putt 99% of them on ignore :BootyTime: *
Don't shame users for accurately reporting what their antivirus tells them. Windows Defender is blocking it. If it's a false positive, that's not the fault of users for reporting it.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
About the size, they're the same, but that's all I know. (I know on the Download page it says it's different on Anonfiles, but if you download the file they're actually the same size)

I asked another Uploader if he could check if it's actually a trojan or not, waiting for him
Fair, but still, the original's getting blocked from the itch.io site.

Reactions: SpamOP

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
God please tell me this isn't like most "tavern" games where you hire girls only for them to FUCK everyone including you. If I wanted that I'd run a brothel... I mean it'd only stay open with alternative sources of income that doesn't require the girls to put out but... I'd still rather run a brothel at the point where the girls openly fucks everyone.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Once unzipped, a rescan of the uncompressed files shows no problems, so this is very likely a false positive.

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
God please tell me this isn't like most "tavern" games where you hire girls only for them to FUCK everyone including you. If I wanted that I'd run a brothel... I mean it'd only stay open with alternative sources of income that doesn't require the girls to put out but... I'd still rather run a brothel at the point where the girls openly fucks everyone.
it's not, but it's very bugged. I lost access to the last maid slot after buying it and the amount you get per click changes if you go to the menu and come back. It even changes if you buy upgrades. I went from 91k to 81k by getting the table upgrade. Confused the hell out of me for a second.

slorpo2

Feb 1, 2019
Trying to reopen the game after playing for a bit it glitches out and won't open. Stuck on light blue screen.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes