2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
pretty buggy, art's cute. Probably just gonna have to wait for some update bugfix type thing if there ever will be one.

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
Given that the game was meant to be played over the course of hours due to it's passive nature it could have a bitcoin miner in it, to answer the previous virus questions.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Given that the game was meant to be played over the course of hours due to it's passive nature it could have a bitcoin miner in it, to answer the previous virus questions.
Should be pretty easy to check if that is the case, just see if it's accessing your internet. Bitcoin miners are pointless without internet access, they can still work but it won't do a thing, and would probably automatically be disabled until internet access is given again.

Reactions: Grabriel-San

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Ditto, just tried to download the Zippy link and it was blocked for Win10.

Possibly a false positive, but some peeps don't take chances.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Lots of bugs and issues with overflow, upgrades randomly disappear after going to the menu. Autoclicker heavily recommended.
The "story" CG is way harder to obtain than the Max Affection CGs despite being first in the gallery and being supposed to be the first lewd scene with a girl. A quick way to unlock it is abusing the Talk cooldown reset after a maid purchase. Once you get enough passive income boosters to spiral out of control, get a maid you want to unlock the CG for, talk, buy new maid, talk to the first one, repeat. After you fill all your maid slots then upgrade your maids just enough so that you can reset again and repeat.

aetiusvann

Mar 28, 2021
people think idle games can be simple as possible and or full of bugs and be fine. not understanding the art of whipping and reward to keep player hooked as numbers rises.

but then i guess true idle game is something you really stay idle and not get you hooked.

Reactions: lnppo

Epiczor

Sep 1, 2018
To those who just want to see all the scenes, the save data is in plain JSON in your [...]AppData\LocalLow\PinkySoul\Maid Idle folder.

You'll be looking to edit the "scenesOpen" array of each active maid and set it to [0,1,2,3,4] to unlock all scenes for that maid.

You can also edit "currMoney" to change your current cash and "currPrestige" to change the prestige dollars.

The game is buggy as heck with or without doing so and you need to have the maid in a slot to see the scenes AFAIK.

To change values, you can just go back to the main menu (that's when the file gets saved), open/reload the file in your text editor of choice, change the values, save, and click "Start" again.

Have fun!

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Don't shame users for accurately reporting what their antivirus tells them. Windows Defender is blocking it. If it's a false positive, that's not the fault of users for reporting it.
I mean, they didn't report it they just posted about it. There's a report button to actually do that.

Also, expect there to be eyerolls when you directly, albeit probably unintentionally, insinuate that an uploader didn't do their job because the notoriously incompetent antivirus program told you so and you didn't bother confirming if it was a false positive or not first.

Reactions: dinopara

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
Savefile gamedata.json stored in SystemDrive:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\PinkySoul\Maid Idle
(Use your own system drive name and username)
You can edit file by text editor like Notepad++

Reactions: zusoz
May 10, 2017
So on my first run upgrades were linear, the clicker became completely redundant very quickly.

After I did my first prestige the clicker upgrades became exponential to where each upgrade would boost the amount per click enough to buy the next few upgrades. I reached "Inf" money, which is actually equivalent to zero money because you can't buy anything anymore.

Reactions: SecretWeeb

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
It would be a cute little clicker (which I'm already not a big fan of), but:

1) Achievements don't seem to give enough prestige coins ("50" pops up and the game gives you maybe 3 or 4) resulting in a painful and excessively grindy experience;
2) The Hoarder achievement is not working (EDIT: It does after restarting the game, apparently);
3) To see all the maids you probably have to rebuild your tavern from scratch even if you're making enough money, because the max slot number is 8 and the maids are 10 (I'm not sure about this though, didn't get that far);
4) The talking function is a buggy mess (there's no indication about when "main" talking is unlocked for any specific girl; sometimes the "main" talking goes on while the counter is active, preventing you from answering; "small talk" doesn't seem to affect anything at all.

I'd play this if the bugs were fixed. Right now cheating seems the only recourse to get to the end of it before dying of old age.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes