• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AJB

Dec 21, 2019
Some of the approved download sites will open up downloads for questionable software or similar. However, check whether there is an old tab in the background, usually the correct download hides there. Watch out for filenames.
The zip file had the game's name in it, and I download often from the site specifically and others like it. can't remember the exact details of what it was named, I deleted everything even from the recycle bin as quick as I could and only way I'd know is to try it again. But don't really care to

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
Wow this has such a bad virus that windows defender flat out deleted it, on first try to unzip it. Stay away.

Reactions: hansila

Lophora

Feb 6, 2022
Hello. Window defender a detecté un virus lorsde la décompression (ratée) de l'archive. Faites attention en le téléchargeant.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
im used to some games getting false flagged as viruses by Windows Defender but when i tried downloading this it was flagged as a virus by chrome itself and it canceled the download so this definitely needs checking

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
A management game where the MC gets the girls and it isn't about whoring them? (Those ones even have titles that suggest romance and such... but then they go "sike, it is just a brothel sim, you get nothing time!")

Wow... that's unique.

mistawankas

Dec 3, 2018
I mean, they didn't report it they just posted about it. There's a report button to actually do that.

Also, expect there to be eyerolls when you directly, albeit probably unintentionally, insinuate that an uploader didn't do their job because the notoriously incompetent antivirus program told you so and you didn't bother confirming if it was a false positive or not first.
Sure your retardation is flaring up fierce, but Windows Defender is known to be the best around. Your ignorance is your own to keep but keep it to yourself. No I won't read your reply.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Sure your retardation is flaring up fierce, but Windows Defender is known to be the best around. Your ignorance is your own to keep but keep it to yourself. No I won't read your reply.
I'm curious by what metric anyone can claim Windows Defender is the best of anything, objectively speaking, or why you think that's even the point of my post about not verifying false positives or distrusting uploaders who have to scan the files themselves before uploading.

But thank you for feeling the need to directly insult me because I had the audacity to besmirch the name of your favorite default antivirus. I was also fully planning on eagerly waiting for a response in turn with baited breaths until you informed me of your intent not to do so, so now I can avoid a fate of existential uncertainty from waiting for a reply that would never come to be.

Reactions: ori900

ori900

Sep 3, 2019
I'm curious by what metric anyone can claim Windows Defender is the best of anything, objectively speaking, or why you think that's even the point of my post about not verifying false positives or distrusting uploaders who have to scan the files themselves before uploading.

But thank you for feeling the need to directly insult me because I had the audacity to besmirch the name of your favorite default antivirus. I was also fully planning on eagerly waiting for a response in turn with baited breaths until you informed me of your intent not to do so, so now I can avoid a fate of existential uncertainty from waiting for a reply that would never come to be.
STAHHHHP They`re already dead

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
[

Thanks for all your support and feedback, I really appreciate you all. Because of a lot of things, I won't be able to update or fix anything on this specific project, but new ones will be posted here soon. Wish you all the best!
so we are stuck with this buggy mess forever, can't recommend

• Haha
Reactions: dinopara

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
broke the game in an hour
took less time but just don't reach inf, that's all, literally do not upgrade the main table or the maids that much, just enough to prestige.
doesn't make it any less of a buggy mess because the dev did not consider scaling to infinity, lol.
then it becomes NaN so it impedes you from upgrading because that's not a number :KEK:

Last edited:

SecretWeeb

Sep 6, 2021
The balls size and dick length are inconsistent.
Also, veiny dick but no veiny balls? Boring.
A dick critic huh? I can't sympathize but I can respect. To me, if I don't notice anything odd then it's good enough.
how i change the resolution? becouse the my monitor tv isn't 1280x720
In the options you only get a few resolution options and a fullscreen toggle. The resolutions available to me suck for windowed mode, but work well for fullscreen, don't know what else to tell you.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes