VN Ren'Py Completed Maid Mansion [v1.0.4+DLC] [Crazy Cactus, Belgerum]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
cover 16x9.png

Overview:
A young man has lived a harsh, sheltered life, but things have finally seemed to take a turn for the better. His grandfather, a wealthy navy admiral, has recently died and left behind his mansion and vast fortune. He inherits it, but under the condition that he will never be allowed to fire the head maid, a young woman named Takako.

As he moves in and becomes the household's master, he learns that the mansion is more than he thought. Some of the maids act strangely, and a government inspector keeps a close eye on the place, determined to uncover its secrets. What mysteries lie in these gaudy halls? Why was his grandfather so adamant that the head maid never be fired? Who can be trusted? He must find answers, and he isn't afraid to abuse his newfound power to do it.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-11
Release Date: 2022-01-22
Developers: Crazy Cactus Entertainment - - , Belgerum - - - -
Publisher: Critical Bliss - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.4 + DLC
Language: English, Spanish (Latin America), French, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (Simplefied), Russian
Store: -
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac
(Demo): - -
Android: Here*

Extras: Walkthrough -
- Multi Mod - Italian Translation*
Thanks Twistty for the links
*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.png screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.png screenshot6.jpg screenshot7.png screenshot8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
The spicy content shown in the previews isn't even in the game/demo yet.
Two of the maids shown in the banner also aren't in it (yet), but two brown ones and a tomboy.

I mean, the game looks promising setting and quality wise, but I'm really not a fan of putting stuff in the OP that isn't in the game yet.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
I see and hear "Maid" i buy it, download it, take it somehow~

Ahh~

Now that's the content i wanted to see..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this style of art...much like love hotel game art...is my absolute fav non-daz style...the writing is interesting enough...the story seems compelling....only one choice and unable to rename MC is the only drawback.....if there is more choice in next update and potential to rename MC i'll follow this.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Holy shit, this game finally completed after years of quiet. Hope that the full game would be great like the demo
Nope, just a prologue / fluffy filled demo that gives you the nothing of the actual game mechanics, nothing of what you've got to do for managing the estate, and nothing of the quality of H scenes.

I mean really... from the patreon page:

During the course of 2017, our goal will be to keep you informed on the progress of Maid Mansion and deliver the game on time (should there be any delay whatsoever; Patreon, Kickstarter and Twitter will be our main avenues for updates). This Patreon will serve as the main focus point on our current status as well as help fund other games that we put on hiatus during late 2016 to focus on Maid Mansion.

The most recent post on the patreon is and the last post to mention Maid Mansion was

The most positive news is that they apparently found collaborators and plan to have the game out on October...

I'm pretty disappointed that Belgerum didn't have something more substantial to upload considering how long it's been in development, but I'm at least optimistic that a game will actually be delivered, if they haven't gone from too few resources working on it to too many cooks spoiling the meal. Though I don't know why CriticalBliss is mentioned in the tweet and not in the description here. (Is it actually the same CriticalBliss that's a member name here or do they just share the username with the company

Reactions: cooldude33

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
It's Lewd Logic's game company Critical Bliss. They frequently publish titles and help them along in the development process. If Critical Bliss is involved, it probably does mean they got a sudden influx of resources. I actually think that's a pretty big bump in liklihood it comes to market, because Logic does know coders and design side contractors who can speed up a project.

Reactions: Cirdon

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Nope, just a prologue / fluffy filled demo that gives you the nothing of the actual game mechanics, nothing of what you've got to do for managing the estate, and nothing of the quality of H scenes.

I'm pretty disappointed that Belgerum didn't have something more substantial to upload considering how long it's been in development, but I'm at least optimistic that a game will actually be delivered, if they haven't gone from too few resources working on it to too many cooks spoiling the meal. Though I don't know why CriticalBliss is mentioned in the tweet and not in the description here. (Is it actually the same CriticalBliss that's a member name here or do they just share the username with the company
As far as I'm aware, the game was never intended to have game mechanics beyond that of a standard visual novel, with story-related choices leading to multiple endings. If it ever was supposed to be more than that, it's not something I've seen yet as I work on the full game using CrazyCactus' resources.

I'm sad to hear that you're dissapointed in what we currently have in the demo. I was originally only hired to be the game's soundtrack composer, and didn't start programming the game until about a month ago, when CrazyCactus contacted me again saying that his old coding partner was no longer able to work with him. What you see in the demo is the result of only about 3 weeks of development after I took over for the programming, and I've been working as hard as I can manage to make it as presentable as my usual products in that time. I think the difference between this demo and the old one is huge.

Indeed, Critical Bliss is acting as the game's publisher. (The company, not some similarly-named user). They are providing some marketing resources and handling some aspects like store page promotion, making a trailer video, and other such things while I focus on just making the game itself. Thus, they're listed below me and Crazy Cactus on the description here as a publisher, not a developer.

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
" Yuu has lived a harsh, sheltered life, but things have finally seemed to take a turn for the better. His grandfather, a wealthy navy admiral, has recently died and left behind his mansion and vast fortune. Yuu inherits it "

How original. :cautious:
Well at least the art is good.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
As far as I'm aware, the game was never intended to have game mechanics beyond that of a standard visual novel, with story-related choices leading to multiple endings. If it ever was supposed to be more than that, it's not something I've seen yet as I work on the full game using CrazyCactus' resources.
I'm confused by this in that the prologue was very heavily pushing that the MC's continued presence in the house and enjoying of his inheritance is only going to happen if he's able to turn a profit. I expected some sort of resource management game mechanic to feature heavily in the actual game.

I was originally only hired to be the game's soundtrack composer, and didn't start programming the game until about a month ago, when CrazyCactus contacted me again saying that his old coding partner was no longer able to work with him.
That sounds to me like the lackluster demo isn't your fault, but is the fault of CrazyCactus. If you accomplished that Demo in three weeks of coding I applaud your success. That's pretty damn amazing for only being given three weeks to create it. I didn't run into a single error, missed image or typographical error. As a programmer myself, your accomplishing that in three weeks of work is a great accomplishment, no matter what script you coded.

I'm now really looking forward to seeing what you can do given 2+ months of coding time. That's still a really ambitious schedule for what I assume is more than 10x the story told in the prologue, but if at least some of the art and script already exists for you to write code for, that could still be a very awesome result.

Reactions: ChronoNono

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
warning windows devender dectected avirus in file: C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\Maid_Mansion-Demo-win\Maid_Mansion-Demo-win\Maid_Mansion.exe
1596087421893.png

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018

I'm sad to hear that you're dissapointed in what we currently have in the demo. I was originally only hired to be the game's soundtrack composer, and didn't start programming the game until about a month ago, when CrazyCactus contacted me again saying that his old coding partner was no longer able to work with him. What you see in the demo is the result of only about 3 weeks of development after I took over for the programming, and I've been working as hard as I can manage to make it as presentable as my usual products in that time. I think the difference between this demo and the old one is huge.

Indeed, Critical Bliss is acting as the game's publisher. (The company, not some similarly-named user). They are providing some marketing resources and handling some aspects like store page promotion, making a trailer video, and other such things while I focus on just making the game itself. Thus, they're listed below me and Crazy Cactus on the description here as a publisher, not a developer.
Fair enough, but you shouldn't have added pics to H-scenes that aren't in the demo.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
It's kinda weird to see a new demo came out after all this time. Nice to know that we finally have a release date for it too ^^

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes