VN Ren'Py Completed Maid Mansion [v1.0.4+DLC] [Crazy Cactus, Belgerum]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
" Yuu has lived a harsh, sheltered life, but things have finally seemed to take a turn for the better. His grandfather, a wealthy navy admiral, has recently died and left behind his mansion and vast fortune. Yuu inherits it "

How original. :cautious:
There's only so many ways a guy this young would end up as a wealthy owner of a mansion filled with hot babes, as far as backstories are concerned. The visuals and overall execution when it comes to mood, feel and general writing are far more important than that.

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
What do you need to do with renpy engine to get microsoft to say its a trojan?
Surely no one on w10 is going to bother playing it.
maid mans.png

Apr 20, 2020
Just finished the demo version and it is really awesome. The story is good. The art is lovely and the easy control is helpful. Cant wait for the full version. Keep it up

crazycactusent

Aug 2, 2020
Glad you liked demo. Full-game has a lot of hot/adult scenes that I know people will enjoy.

As for going back to error message mentioned before: I believe its a false notification. My Avast software doesn't detect anything and I think Windows Defender is being dumb.

I'm running the game now (doing more testing of playthroughs and endings) and haven't had anything go wrong.

crazycactusent

Aug 2, 2020
Hey guys, I just downloaded newest version of demo myself on Steam - and there were no issues from either Windows Defender (or my go-to) Avast. I'll send him a note to check to see if most updated file is here.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just 28 more days and the game would be release, hope for the best of this game and the develop's team

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes