VN Ren'Py Completed Maid Mansion [v1.0.4+DLC] [Crazy Cactus, Belgerum]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Just 100%ed it and I have to say. This was a great one. The only complaints I have is that you can only free/help the dark green haired foreign girl in her own route. It really makes it worse when some of the other endings dig the knife in deeper about her. The rest of the routes have their ups and downs one thing I like about it is the mystery stays the same. There are some VNs I've played (one with an android specifically) where the guilty party changes depending on the route. This game lets the paranoia build in the first route but there are multiple mysteries and once you've found a couple of answers you'll notice that those answers stay the same. With the possible exception of the secret route/last two endings which are either non-canon or ruin one of the happy endings by implication (Although most endings are tainted to some extent because of the girl I mentioned earlier. Seriously that was just dark)

Nov 22, 2017
Genuinely one of the best games on this site. Lots of routes, lots of scenes, hits my kink of being a benevolent dominant guy, plot is genuinely interesting without being too long and complicated. Art style is great too.

Reactions: MasterMerp

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
cheap copie of custom maid 3d. but its not bad at all. if you dont know customMaid3d, then play it. thx for share

Reactions: cyan101

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
cheap copie of custom maid 3d. but its not bad at all. if you dont know customMaid3d, then play it. thx for share
Ah ah...nope, the concept is the same but the story isn’t, also plot twist and unlock multiple endings...and the way you approach each girl will effect the whole story. Till now, i enjoy both plot twist and fun factor from this game. Bought it on steam yesterday and despite the high pricetag ($20 aud) for short game with fixed ending really kill the mood. Love to see them seperate each girl so that we could approach multiple girls or ignore other...like i would love to keep Pao’s girl next to me when i approach reiko vs umeko.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Final APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Just 100%ed it and I have to say. This was a great one. The only complaints I have is that you can only free/help the dark green haired foreign girl in her own route. It really makes it worse when some of the other endings dig the knife in deeper about her. The rest of the routes have their ups and downs one thing I like about it is the mystery stays the same. There are some VNs I've played (one with an android specifically) where the guilty party changes depending on the route. This game lets the paranoia build in the first route but there are multiple mysteries and once you've found a couple of answers you'll notice that those answers stay the same. With the possible exception of the secret route/last two endings which are either non-canon or ruin one of the happy endings by implication (Although most endings are tainted to some extent because of the girl I mentioned earlier. Seriously that was just dark)
Yes, I wanna save that pao’s girl...she was real kind with pure Intentional. Second, the restricted to fixed ending really kill the mood. Like i love to see some complex...like i love reiko vs pa...but i only could choose one. This is kinda suck specially i paid “20 aud” on steam. I wonder if i should return it...it is good game...but high price tag...i could buy longer games with better over all for same price.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I liked this game the only thing that bothered me was the penis looks like it was skinned on the top part....

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Someone needs to update the tags for sexual content. Only groping and spanking are listed while the last pic in the OP clearly shows penetration.

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
You can unlock that CG by following this walkthrough guide to get ending 4. You should get it after the second-to-last choice:
Could you kindly also tell me how to get the CG on the 4th page, 2nd row, 3rd CG, Belgerum?
I found all endings and all other scenes just by playing myself withoug guide or anything, but i am kinda out of ideas for this one.

Great game by the way! Thanks for that!

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Could you kindly also tell me how to get the CG on the 4th page, 2nd row, 3rd CG, Belgerum?
I found all endings and all other scenes just by playing myself withoug guide or anything, but i am kinda out of ideas for this one.

Great game by the way! Thanks for that!
Follow the guide for Ending 11. You missed the worst version of it.

Reactions: MasterMerp
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes