Mod Ren'Py Maid to Please [v0.14.4] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 24, 2022
Not with the mod's Core v7+. Android does not process API's so currently it's Win/Mac/Linux, including handheld devices that run on those or 100% emulate them such as Steam Deck, ROG Ally, etc. Gooogle refuses over the years to implement the ability to utilize API's and other advanced graphical and processing standards, they are way behind the curve, to the point of being one of the lowest tier OS's available on the market to date (inferior). Even AMD/Nvidia recognize this as an issue tbh. Samsung is about the only major player hanging in there with 'em.
Damn so that's why your mods (which are the best, by the way) no longer works on joiplay. It sucks but i still get to use it on my oc. Thanks sancho

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
does the gallery not contain the older scenes?
There's now two galleries: The VN's (which is new and only contains scenes from the new content) and the mod's SanchoGallery which has every lewd since the VN's debut.

In every single SanchoMod public, to access SanchoGallery select "SanchoMod" from the Main Menu, then select "SanchoGallery".

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I have an error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SanchoMod/scripts/SM_Config.rpy", line 106, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "SanchoMod/scripts/SM_Config.rpyc", line 90, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 875, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Maid to Please 0.14.2
Fri Apr 19 13:38:28 2024

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I have an error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 875, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Maid to Please 0.14.2
Fri Apr 19 13:38:28 2024
Are you attempting to use with another UI mod such as " y_outline " or URM? If so, don't mix mods. If not let me know please.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You dev supporters are going to have to wait a bit for the v0.14.4 mod update. Nicke has a rather nasty compulsive disorder in which he gave me a test copy last night then released it early this morning before I could even DL the damn thing! :ROFLMAO: He's been supplying bug-free test copies the last few updates anyway so there's little concern tbh.

Anyway, it's now early Sunday and I plan on spending the this morning on RE5 speedruns so I'll likely not start on the mod update until late afternoon or so.

Also, I'll be doing what I can to memorialize Jessica's stat departure in some fashion yet to be determined. She deserves that at a minimum, ain't it? :devilish:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Good Luck on your speedrun
I hope you'll be able to complete the mod soon, as apparently none of my saves seem to work without it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: outrullers

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope you'll be able to complete the mod soon, as apparently my non of my saves seem to work without it.

I get the same everytime.

I usually have to wait for Sancho's mod so I can play but it's rarely ever a long wait.

I'm having another run through of Red Dead Redemption 2 while waiting.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I hope you'll be able to complete the mod soon, as apparently none of my saves seem to work without it.
They never do with sancho mod saves... there'll be something called like a "save fixer" in the OP if you want to use a sancho save in the unmodded game and don't want to wait for the mod to get updated.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

See post above bud. If you use the SaveFixer then remember you did this since if you later wish to install the pending mod update to the same VN you'll need to manually delete that fixer file. It's always one or the other: mod or fixer.

Reactions: Anon4321

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I get the same everytime.

I usually have to wait for Sancho's mod so I can play but it's rarely ever a long wait.

I'm having another run through of Red Dead Redemption 2 while waiting.
Excellent choice. Always love replaying RDR2 when it's been a while. In fact, you may have just inspired me to give it another run.

Taedin

May 19, 2023
Which one was she? I saw the post on the game thread but I can't remember who she was. God I hate this incremental-release-across-years shit. Plays havoc with an old man's memory.
She was the blond exhibitionist, you first met her as she was trying to take the perfect selfie. Personally I found her personality grating, she was never a very intriguing character to me. It is unfortunate that she's been removed for the people who did like her though.

Groniklo

Apr 13, 2023
She was the blond exhibitionist, you first met her as she was trying to take the perfect selfie. Personally I found her personality grating, she was never a very intriguing character to me. It is unfortunate that she's been removed for the people who did like her though.
I guess I'll have to replay the whole game, your explanation doesn't ring any bells whatsoever

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes