Mod Ren'Py Maid to Please [v0.14.4] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I'll update it but let's give Sancho a few days to respond. He's the Modder Extraordinaire so let's see if we hear anything.

I hope things are okay with him.
he is been MIA for over a month now, doubt few days do anything, Bad Memories update is pending for weeks and it's even bigger one than this

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I'll update it but let's give Sancho a few days to respond. He's the Modder Extraordinaire so let's see if we hear anything.

I hope things are okay with him.
I was able to extract everything and get access to his code, but he makes it extremely clear he considers this stealing. Which is fine. I mean, he is posting this on a hacker site so not sure what he expects, but regardless, he is the man so I will honor his request. If he is still MIA after a few days, I will do my own MultiMod with my own code... which anyone is welcome to access.

Last edited:

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
I was able to extract everything and get access to his code, but he makes it extremely clear he considers this stealing. Which is fine. I mean, he is posting this on a hacker site so not sure what he expects, but regardless, he is the man so I will honor his request. If he is still MIA after a few days, I will do my own MultiMod with my own code... which anyone is welcome to access.
actually as long as modders DO NOT use his code for money he is actually ok with others using and adapting it. He is all about the sharing of free information.
what he doesn't like is when others copy/paste his code for mods that are on pay sites.
this is under the about on his profile

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
actually as long as modders DO NOT use his code for money he is actually ok with others using and adapting it. He is all about the sharing of free information.
what he doesn't like is when others copy/paste his code for mods that are on pay sites.
this is under the about on his profile
Fair enough. Thanks for clarifying.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes