Mod Ren'Py Maid to Please [v0.14.4] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
View attachment 1950036

Overview:
In-game mod for Maid to Please
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 06/24/2024
Game/Creator: Maid to Please / Tutbork / -
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.14.4
Game Version: v0.14.4
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (coming soon).
  • Too many new features to list (see FAQ below for even more features implemented in the latest Core) .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 06/24/2024 12:05 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 1950073 View attachment 1950074 View attachment 2341425 View attachment 1950075 View attachment 1950076
View attachment 1950095 View attachment 1950096 View attachment 1950097 View attachment 1950099
SanchoMod dynamic ChoiceGuide
View attachment 1950141 View attachment 1950138 View attachment 1950139 View attachment 1950140 View attachment 1950136
SanchoMod Character Renaming (deep-rooted, includes nicknames)
View attachment 1950111 View attachment 1950112 View attachment 1950113 View attachment 1950114 View attachment 1950115 View attachment 1950116

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1950056
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
Sancho is gone, appears to never return.

AdRnUK

Sep 20, 2022
I am wondering if anybody has tried using the Save fixer (SanchoModRemoved-SaveFileFix.rpyc) in 0.14.5 game without Sancho mod installed to load their old save files and create a new save, then delete SanchoModRemoved-SaveFileFix.rpyc and install the
Maid to Please [v0.14.5] - MultiMod v0.14.5[GB] mod by SteelyDan14 aka Geekbone and see if that works?

On the 1st page of this thread, Sancho said:

SaveFixer:

As with any mod, once you create a save file with them installed and later play the game without the mod installed your saves are borked. I've got your back. If you uninstall SanchoMod and later play the same or updated version of the VN un-modded I can make sure that your SanchoMod save files are unbroken. Simply download the following, extract the file, and place it inside the title's "game" folder. It's an extremely small file that only insures that the Python calls and variables introduced by SanchoMod won't interfere when playing those modded saves with an unmodded game (pretty cool, right?)

(Link to Mega download on original post in this thread on page 1)

Last edited:

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
I am wondering if anybody has tried using the Save fixer (SanchoModRemoved-SaveFileFix.rpyc) in 0.14.5 game without Sancho mod installed to load their old save files and create a new save, then delete SanchoModRemoved-SaveFileFix.rpyc and install the
Maid to Please [v0.14.5] - MultiMod v0.14.5[GB] mod by SteelyDan14 aka Geekbone and see if that works?

On the 1st page of this thread, Sancho said:

SaveFixer:

As with any mod, once you create a save file with them installed and later play the game without the mod installed your saves are borked. I've got your back. If you uninstall SanchoMod and later play the same or updated version of the VN un-modded I can make sure that your SanchoMod save files are unbroken. Simply download the following, extract the file, and place it inside the title's "game" folder. It's an extremely small file that only insures that the Python calls and variables introduced by SanchoMod won't interfere when playing those modded saves with an unmodded game (pretty cool, right?)

(Link to Mega download on original post in this thread on page 1)

- (both) work like a charm.

best regards

Reactions: AdRnUK

sexygamer12

Aug 18, 2020
what is the release date of the new update for this in-game mod ? IT S BEEN SO LONG CAN I KNOW WHY ??
View attachment 1950036

Overview:
In-game mod for Maid to Please
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 06/24/2024
Game/Creator: Maid to Please / Tutbork / -
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.14.4
Game Version: v0.14.4
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (coming soon).
  • Too many new features to list (see FAQ below for even more features implemented in the latest Core) .

Installation:
SaveFixer:
Change-Log:

Current revision: 06/24/2024 12:05 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 1950073 View attachment 1950074 View attachment 2341425 View attachment 1950075 View attachment 1950076
View attachment 1950095 View attachment 1950096 View attachment 1950097 View attachment 1950099
SanchoMod dynamic ChoiceGuide
View attachment 1950141 View attachment 1950138 View attachment 1950139 View attachment 1950140 View attachment 1950136
SanchoMod Character Renaming (deep-rooted, includes nicknames)
View attachment 1950111 View attachment 1950112 View attachment 1950113 View attachment 1950114 View attachment 1950115 View attachment 1950116

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1950056
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
what is the release date of the new update for this in-game mod ? IT S BEEN SO LONG CAN I KNOW WHY ??
Because Sancho is missing, and we all fear the worst.
Plus it is something he did for free and fun, so if he decides to stop he don't has to notify anyone, your capital letters come trough a bit out of place.
And rude In my opinion.

sexygamer12

Aug 18, 2020
Because Sancho is missing, and we all fear the worst.
Plus it is something he did for free and fun, so if he decides to stop he don't has to notify anyone, your capital letters come trough a bit out of place.
And rude In my opinion.
Sorry bro i didn't know that (it is not my intention to be rude or to hurt someone) i hope that he is safe and that he can return to complete he is Glorious work and i apologise again to all f95zone community specialy his fans , friends & family

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry bro i didn't know that (it is not my intention to be rude or to hurt someone) i hope that he is safe and that he can return to complete he is Glorious work and i apologise again to all f95zone community specialy his fans , friends & family
All, good, I supposed you didn't know, if you are stuck you can use the Sancho safe recovery posted here, so you can still enjoy the game.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes