Mod Ren'Py Maid to Please [v0.14.4] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
If I recall from some other threads, he is from an area that a hurricane went through that did some pretty heavy electrical damage. So whatever other reason he was originally gone may have been compounded by that. I've said it before, I appreciate his work and hope he is well.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Time's like this make me hate how Ren'Py is such a sensitive bitch about whether it will do what you want it to and load your save or trigger an exception or w/e

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
You read all the comments and didn't notice no one has uploaded a mod?
I have read the previous comments, one or two were thinking about producing their own mods, so that is why I was asking. I was just hoping that they were finishing. I there something wrong with asking??

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I created a multimod... Since the walkthrough choices are included, I just added a cheat section in the quick menu and an automatic gallery unlocker. I will be adding more features later, but wanted to get this one out.

I also created a thread for this MOD so please direct all questions/problems/suggestions there. The link will not work until Moderator approved but they are usually pretty quick about it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/maid-to-please-v0-14-5-multimod-v0-14-5-gb.220193/

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
I created a multimod... Since the walkthrough choices are included, I just added a cheat section in the quick menu and an automatic gallery unlocker. I will be adding more features later, but wanted to get this one out.

I also created a thread for this MOD so please direct all questions/problems/suggestions there. The link will not work until Moderator approved but they are usually pretty quick about it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/maid-to-please-v0-14-5-multimod-v0-14-5-gb.220193/
thank you

KingArthur101

Apr 11, 2020
his mod completely mungs up the game, you can't even load games saved with his mod into a "virgin" new update.

screw his mods.
Is this what you're looking for?
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
As with any mod, once you create a save file with them installed and later play the game without the mod installed your saves are borked. I've got your back. If you uninstall SanchoMod and later play the same or updated version of the VN un-modded I can make sure that your SanchoMod save files are unbroken. Simply download the following, extract the file, and place it inside the title's "game" folder. It's an extremely small file that only insures that the Python calls and variables introduced by SanchoMod won't interfere when playing those modded saves with an unmodded game (pretty cool, right?)

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
So thaat other guy who just made a new foor the game I think he just Sancho 's mod claimed aas his own
It would be better to be up to date when you make such remarks. Sancho made it known he is to involved IRL to be doing mods atm. He also made no issue of others picking up his mods for updates. And we should all be gracious for that.

So please don't slander people? And please stay out of things you have no knowledge of? It makes you look bad.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
It would be better to be up to date when you make such remarks. Sancho made it known he is to involved IRL to be doing mods atm. He also made no issue of others picking up his mods for updates. And we should all be gracious for that.

So please don't slander people? And please stay out of things you have no knowledge of? It makes you look bad.
Yes I should what i said but point still but other guy is a trash mod. two clean install including restarting and the mod does work. And if that what he did should atleast credit to Sancho instead just claiming as his own

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
If I recall from some other threads, he is from an area that a hurricane went through that did some pretty heavy electrical damage. So whatever other reason he was originally gone may have been compounded by that. I've said it before, I appreciate his work and hope he is well.
Oh damn. Hope our hero is alright.

I mean at this point, I'm not really concerned too much anymore about the mods being updated, I just wanna hear an update from Sancho to rest my worries a bit.
I'm not really close with the guy but on some occasions we've talked in the past, he's really a well rounded awesome dude and I wanna believe he's not someone to just ghost us. He has the decency to tell us straight forward if he's done modding.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Is your using Sancho's Mod is out of update. He had RL stuff to do and might been impacted by the hurricanes. if the other guy since i remember right now it has own thread and i had same issue I am currently playing unmodded

jimtra

Apr 25, 2023
Is your using Sancho's Mod is out of update. He had RL stuff to do and might been impacted by the hurricanes. if the other guy since i remember right now it has own thread and i had same issue I am currently playing unmodded
no i'm using the newest 14.5 mod

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
View attachment 1950036

Overview:
In-game mod for Maid to Please
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 06/24/2024
Game/Creator: Maid to Please / Tutbork / -
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.14.4
Game Version: v0.14.4
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (coming soon).
  • Too many new features to list (see FAQ below for even more features implemented in the latest Core) .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 06/24/2024 12:05 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 1950073 View attachment 1950074 View attachment 2341425 View attachment 1950075 View attachment 1950076
View attachment 1950095 View attachment 1950096 View attachment 1950097 View attachment 1950099
SanchoMod dynamic ChoiceGuide
View attachment 1950141 View attachment 1950138 View attachment 1950139 View attachment 1950140 View attachment 1950136
SanchoMod Character Renaming (deep-rooted, includes nicknames)
View attachment 1950111 View attachment 1950112 View attachment 1950113 View attachment 1950114 View attachment 1950115 View attachment 1950116

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1950056
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
Appears Sancho isn't updating mods these days.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes