Mod Ren'Py Maid to Please [v0.14.4] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I might turn it on next update I guess. Now that I got someone to blame if anything breaks ;)
Bah.... just removing the afterload code on your testing version and run it through it's paces with your personal saves. I wouldn't lie to you of course, but trust your own testing (plus it gives you something to do and buys me more time before your next update :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: Porthas

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
GhostRider2745
Though, you really should read the OP and the thread first before asking questions. They generally act as a FAQ. And it's good manners. manners man maketh.gif

Dany1974

Sep 8, 2021
I am playing the game on my Android with joiplay and if I use the Mod it causes the game to lock up when I hit the play option to start a game. The game plays fine without the mod. Thanks and I hope you have a Great day

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I am playing the game on my Android with joiplay and if I use the Mod it causes the game to lock up when I hit the play option to start a game. The game plays fine without the mod. Thanks and I hope you have a Great day
Sigh...

See here one page back please.

Regards.

Reactions: Dany1974

SD22112211

Mar 26, 2022
Hey Sancho, love your mods. I'm sure I'm missing something, but there is a scene where you need affection from Chris, (I missed it and went sub somewhere in the story) so I opened your cheat. I could not find Chris in the modifiable section. Only in the mini stats sidebar. Is there a button I'm too dumb to notice to get to more of the girls on the cheat part?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hey Sancho, love your mods. I'm sure I'm missing something, but there is a scene where you need affection from Chris, (I missed it and went sub somewhere in the story) so I opened your cheat. I could not find Chris in the modifiable section. Only in the mini stats sidebar. Is there a button I'm too dumb to notice to get to more of the girls on the cheat part?
He didn't add it yet. I think he'll probably do it for the next update - you're not the first to ask and there's more Chris stuff coming.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning,

Nicke is correct, I haven't added it yet due to her lack of Relp points to date (with the recent update she now has one point that's influential, before it had done nothing yet). See post here and the following two or so for that conversation on the previous page for more details if you wish.

Reactions: Rarvid

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In case ya didn't know:

SanchoMod Update (v0.14.2)

Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
In case ya didn't know:

Go get you some.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.
Thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
In case ya didn't know:

Go get you some.

Feels like they are finally starting having some pay off for the Chris and Jasmin storyline. Hopefully they would have more soon. Anyways, no problems I could see from the mod. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes