Mod Ren'Py Maid to Please [v0.14.4] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, it isn't that far into the year so it's understandable.
You have no idea bud... I still control an S-corp and need to finalize those taxes in less than a month... I'm sure to fuck this 2022/2023 thing up again since the accounting year is last. It happens to me every... single... fucking... year! :ROFLMAO:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I waited for the MOD, but unfortunately it didn't match my goals. I called the SDK to generate the files for translation, for an MLT... And the SDK left out all the text of your MOD... In order not to get weird, I decided to make the MLT without its MOD. :rolleyes: :(

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I waited for the MOD, but unfortunately it didn't match my goals. I called the SDK to generate the files for translation, for an MLT... And the SDK left out all the text of your MOD... In order not to get weird, I decided to make the MLT without its MOD. :rolleyes: :(
Yeah, MLT doesn't play nice with SM currently... just like non-PC. It's currently only PC-English. It's a bit more for me to sort in regards to my new engine Core. It'll take a bit of time though since I can't stick to it with all the VN drops that keep raining down.

• Sad
Reactions: giqui

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
giqui
Don't be sad though my dear friend. This new Core inside the mod is the most powerful Python base I've created for even commercial products. There is a way... but I've now so many features that It'll take time to process them all to adapt to everything. MetaVerse is all BS... there will be a SanchoVerse before Zuck figures out his ass from a hole in the ground. :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Kinda off topic:

You SanchoMod fans are kinda brutal if I'm being honest. Already over 2k DL's in this update alone and still no review(s)... at all. Surely one out of tens of thousands either thinks the mod sucks or is on point. Y'all always leave me guessing.

Help a brother out here. Be civil but leave me your thoughts. I know exactly what I want in a mod, that's why I started this non-profit... but am I on point for what you want?

• Wow
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Kinda off topic:

You SanchoMod fans are kinda brutal if I'm being honest. Already over 2k DL's in this update alone and still no review(s)... at all. Surely one out of tens of thousands either thinks the mod sucks or is on point. Y'all always leave me guessing.

Help a brother out here. Be civil but leave me your thoughts. I know exactly what I want in a mod, that's why I started this non-profit... but am I on point for what you want?
Brother Sancho,

The mod was absolutely fine. No Hiccups, no errors, all the few scenes where it was indispensable the needed info was delivered. The Mini Stats (I ALWAYS have it open in any game with your mod) did it's auto hide and auto show.

The best thing I can say about this is that it was remarkably invisible. By this I mean, when I needed it, it was there, the rest of the time was out of the way and I didn't even remembered it was there. This means it did EXACTLY what I needed it to do.

I have no idea what and how much work you did under the hood, but the thing run better than out of the factory.

Kudos.

Peace :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Brother Sancho,

The mod was absolutely fine. No Hiccups, no errors, all the few scenes where it was indispensable the needed info was delivered. The Mini Stats (I ALWAYS have it open in any game with your mod) did it's auto hide and auto show.

The best thing I can say about this is that it was remarkably invisible. By this I mean, when I needed it, it was there, the rest of the time was out of the way and I didn't even remembered it was there. This means it did EXACTLY what I needed it to do.

I have no idea what and how much work you did under the hood, but the thing run better than out of the factory.

Kudos.

Peace :)
Solid info I can use. Thank you brother. Any hiccups or headscratchers come to mind please inform as well. Again, I know what I want but I can be an odd duck at times so need to remain "grounded" so input is always welcomed. Regards my friend, to you and yours.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.6.5)
AKA codename "Blue Balls and Cliffhangers"

Early update release for the dev's supporters.
(Publicly available soon)

1680664934395.png 1680664985878.png

Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Updated feature - Updated to latest mod Core
  • New feature - HotKey toggled "S" key found in SanchoCheats. Toggle allows the HotKey to set to either the default "S" or the alternative "T".
  • New feature - Dedicated mod sound volume control found in Preferences.
  • Updated feature - SanchoGallery contains an SE scene for Hannah, custom coded.
  • All the minor stuff you may or may not notice to make it even more polished.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Tuffiglig

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks for your work Sancho.
Is it possible to get the mod version which is working at the game version 0.5.5?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for your work Sancho.
Is it possible to get the mod version which is working at the game version 0.5.5?
Good morning. Just wait a couple of days and the VN developer Nicke will release it public. The old mod versions are now deprecated and there's no point in using any of them. Please patiently wait a couple of days or consider supporting the dev directly for early access if that's an option. Regards.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I decided since I had time after making my way through the list, I would get this game out of the way too. Kinda fitting Hannah having her birthday as yours truly is having mine on Tuesday, April 11th. Anyways, was one error I came across, not sure if it was from the mod, or the game itself, looks like it may have been from the game, but thought I would let you know just in case, and this was when the maid was giving the bowl to the MC in the kitchen, so just you know what point it happened in. It was an easy error to skip, and didn't seem like it effected anything else, but again, thought I would let you know. Thank you for the work your did on this mod.

ElPapiChris

Mar 11, 2018
Well, I decided since I had time after making my way through the list, I would get this game out of the way too. Kinda fitting Hannah having her birthday as yours truly is having mine on Tuesday, April 11th. Anyways, was one error I came across, not sure if it was from the mod, or the game itself, looks like it may have been from the game, but thought I would let you know just in case, and this was when the maid was giving the bowl to the MC in the kitchen, so just you know what point it happened in. It was an easy error to skip, and didn't seem like it effected anything else, but again, thought I would let you know. Thank you for the work your did on this mod.
I also ran into the exact same issue. I also started a new save to just cover that base.

Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I also ran into the exact same issue. I also started a new save to just cover that base.
Sincerest apologies. Rookie mistake on my part. I had added the new code for special effect in dev's script, added the correct file to the mod package, ... but I did NOT remember to place the code in the public mod Core code. Ugh... such a simple oversight on my part.

Hotfix is attached. Until I get a coffee (I just woke up) please DL and place the hotfix file inside the "/game" directory. That'll get you done.

Nicke After all that work to add that silly sfx I botched it in the end. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Removed "HotFix" file as it's no longer required. Mod maintenance update is now included in the OP's updated DL links.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Critical)

Go get you some.

Changlelog:
  • Resolved exception error during Day6 breakfast scene (rookie mistake on my part, apologies).
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Thanks to JenMistress and ElPapiChris for reporting.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.7.3)
AKA codename "Once Bitten, Twice Blown"

Early update release for the dev's supporters.
(Publicly available soon)
MtP SM B03a073a.jpg MtP SM B03a073b.jpg MtP SM B03a073c.jpg

Go get you some.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

mrazan

Feb 18, 2021
Is it only for me or Sancho mod doesn't mean to work with joiplay? It shows the mod to be installed but there's empty gallery, existing saves aren't clickable and game freezes if I try to start new game. (tested on versions 0.6.5 and 0.7.3)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is it only for me or Sancho mod doesn't mean to work with joiplay? It shows the mod to be installed but there's empty gallery, existing saves aren't clickable and game freezes if I try to start new game. (tested on versions 0.6.5 and 0.7.3)
1683234961326.png
Returns post you can see here.

Reactions: mrazan
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes