Mod Ren'Py Maid to Please [v0.14.4] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Can someone please help and let me know if we can use cheats in android and if so how to open cheats menu as hotkey will not work during game in android.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
And now caught up with the Dev on this game too, glad for your translation on that scene in the ice cream shop. ;) But once again, didn't see any problems with your mod. Thank you once again for your work on this one too, and I would say, with that translation, you above and beyond here!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
And now caught up with the Dev on this game too, glad for your translation on that scene in the ice cream shop. ;) But once again, didn't see any problems with your mod. Thank you once again for your work on this one too, and I would say, with that translation, you above and beyond here!!!
I actually asked the dev if he minded me putting the translation in as the scene didn't have much impact for me otherwise. That was a spur of the moment coding that I wasn't sure was going to work tbh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yo I found out you got to take out the mod files altogether out of the game folder then go into the games game folder and put the mod files in there
Every RenPy game only has one "/game" folder which is always under the VN's root folder (directory)... what other game folder are you folks trying to install into? You folks are confusing the shit out of me on this one... The directory structure is listed in every single SanchoMod thread:
1685841070580.png

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Every RenPy game only has one "/game" folder which is always under the VN's root folder (directory)... what other game folder are you folks trying to install into? You folks are confusing the shit out of me on this one... The directory structure is listed in every single SanchoMod thread:
View attachment 2673359
I'm guessing they installed the mod in \maidtoplease\ instead of \maidtoplease\game\

Simple mistake to make and it turns out the game doesn't run so well if you do that? ;)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Maybe because there is no universal system is there, you got one dude with his needing to use unren to extract rpa files, you got some mods you unzip and they auto go into the game folder, you got some that when you extract the zip you then need to copy to the game folder, then lets not forget Koga3 where you need to put the zip file into the game folder and then extract.

So really the problem lies with this website's admin for not making it so that if you want to make mods you should have a simple universal standard of installing them.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm guessing they installed the mod in \maidtoplease\ instead of \maidtoplease\game\

Simple mistake to make and it turns out the game doesn't run so well if you do that? ;)
Good morning bud. Maybe so. It's the only logical explanation for using "game" that I could think of also... but wanted to make sure that's what they were suggesting.

Maybe because there is no universal system is there, you got one dude with his needing to use unren to extract rpa files, you got some mods you unzip and they auto go into the game folder, you got some that when you extract the zip you then need to copy to the game folder, then lets not forget Koga3 where you need to put the zip file into the game folder and then extract.

So really the problem lies with this website's admin for not making it so that if you want to make mods you should have a simple universal standard of installing them.
Good morning to you as well Havik. I'm not making fun of you when I post this so please don't take it the wrong way, but the instructions given are one of the prerequisites of a mod posting. Following the instructions for any software is paramount really, and it's never actually been universal outside of executable or batch file creation. The problem with that one theory is that, even though some of us know how to create proper executables, on a site such as this most folks would (and should) be wary of using such an approach that could be malicious in intent and result.

I get what you are saying though, honestly I do. Could another rule or system be enforced? Sure, but given the nature of software in general and how it's applied to various systems is not likely to occur... imho.

I'm just discussing it though, so again, please don't take this post as sarcastic or derogatory as that's not the intent. I'm on my first cup of coffee and sometimes posts don't convey conversations as if we were in person... something like that.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah that's fine mate, but I am just saying with things being different modder to modder and people being too lazy to read, this shit is going to happen, so unless we have a set of rules like with scene releases of pirated tv/movies/games, nothing can be done but accept people will do the wrong thing.

I mean it's 2023 and people still think these games have viruses because they believe windows defender is good.

Hayaka01

Nov 5, 2022
Hey.i installed the game on joiplay and it's work just fine but after I put in the mod it's just crash. it's still not compatible for android.?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
BTW you should @ the modmaker or reply to one of his posts or something if you want him to see you asked a question, he got tons of threads going on around here, he might never see a post if he's not alerted to it :)

Hayaka01

Nov 5, 2022
Nicke ah I see cause I use some of the mod from sancho and work fine that why I wondering.
Ty for the replay never really use threads.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Nicke ah I see cause I use some of the mod from sancho and work fine that why I wondering.
Ty for the replay never really use threads.
I'm not involved in making the mod, just to set that straight. Nor have I tried it on android. It's just what I've heard. I believe it's said by sancho just one or two pages back in this very thread :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey.i installed the game on joiplay and it's work just fine but after I put in the mod it's just crash. it's still not compatible for android.?
Good morning (CST),

Apologies for late reply but had no idea you had a question due to no ping. Nicke is correct that the current mod Core is not yet compatible. As I've previously written:

I haven't finished coding the Core v7 and there's API's and functions that are simply not compatible (in any current SanchoMod regardless of VN). I won't have time to sort those issues until after I finish the Core for this run... and with all the VN updates that have been dropping I've barely been able to keep up with just updating those. I'll get to it at some point otherwise one shouldn't have any API issues with win/mac/linux in it's current form.

Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.9.3)

Early update release for the dev's supporters.
(Publicly available soon)
1688509570955.png 1688509595804.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes