Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fastest mod update release ever. I need whatever you're drinking
Holy shit on a brick, you're fast!

Thank you for your service.
amazing bro!! i call it the FTL-SANCHOMOD update :D;)
much appreciated sir. txxx a lot..
Well.... I must confess (if it's not obvious yet): The dev Nicke and I have been collaborating during the final testing phase the last few updates. I reckon he knows now that I'm a trustworthy non-supplier so this arrangement has benefits for both camps. For the dev it allows me some time to go through it all and see if I find any issues (you folks know I'm picky and I might not catch everything but I'm bound to catch something) and for me I get a massive head start on updating the mod.

The point was really to provide the mod early for dev supporters but we all know you folks that aren't yet supporters, if you truly like the VN and have the disposable proceeds necessary, will support the dev directly regardless of a pirate site or not. Let's be honest, most adult VN supporters are also members of this site.

So, that's how we've been rolling with this. I do this with a few devs who have come to trust me and actually want me to help them find any issues so the pushed update (non-modded or modded) is as best as it can be. Usually this type of collaboration always finds things any side testing team misses (like 100% of the time). Either the dev or me find the little things that could otherwise degrade the user experience... and that can't be tolerated if possible.

That's my long-winded, transparent way of saying thank you, but I cheated getting the update done "so fast". :ROFLMAO: :p

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
That's my long-winded, transparent way of saying thank you, but I cheated getting the update done "so fast". :ROFLMAO: :p
And I certainly don't mind waiting a couple of days extra to have the mod ready to go with the latest updates. It's very worth it and I'm a patient guy, as we all know!

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Alright, now I reached being caught up with the Dev on this game too, and again, no problems I could see from your mod. Again, thank you so very much for your work on these!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How come with this game I have to press shift+S to screenshot, but when I used your mod for Summers Gone it was just S.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How come with this game I have to press shift+S to screenshot, but when I used your mod for Summers Gone it was just S.
Not all the mods in the public catalog have been fully updated yet... so it depends on what Core version the mod is based on. The latest SG should be Shitft+s or Alt+s... but since it's on Core v7a and not v7b it doesn't have the "Hotkey S" toggle in SanchoCheats. All v7b's have that option in SanchoCheats to change the stat screen to use "T" instead of "S" so that "S" will take a screenshot (as long as the MiniMenu is visible). The only downside is when the whole UI is hidden via "H" key none of that code works... it's all UI based. RenPy still doesn't do keymapping on the fly so I had to jump through hoops to get it to work the way it does for now.

Bottom line, it's all based on what version the Core is on. When in doubt and in-game just select "SanchoMod" from the main menu and if the hotkeys are listed in the feature list then there you have it. It also always displays what Core the mod is on for reference.

Reactions: Tarakis and Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh ok thanks mate.
Also, do you have like a website or something so I can see a list of all your mods.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh ok thanks mate.
Also, do you have like a website or something so I can see a list of all your mods.
Under this pseudonym I only have the search link in my signature. Clicking on that will auto search for those mods I have threads for. It's the very first link in my signature for reference.

Otherwise no website, no monetary sites, no socials... by design. I can't be hypocritical to my "about profile page summary I wrote back i the day (I can't even remember how old that is now... been fighting this system for a while).

Reactions: Tarakis and Havik79

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 :

Could you be so kind to ...

:love:
Nicke gave me access yesterday some time but I was too tired to even look at it yet (I've some serious property issues I'm dealing with IRL). I figured he'd wait at least a few days before pushing it out... but that dude gets antsy, always pushing releases out earlier than his appointed dates :ROFLMAO:. It's kind of an ongoing joke between he and I... how much time I actually get before he just can't help himself from releasing updates.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Nicke gave me access yesterday some time but I was too tired to even look at it yet (I've some serious property issues I'm dealing with IRL). I figured he'd wait at least a few days before pushing it out... but that dude gets antsy, always pushing releases out earlier than his appointed dates :ROFLMAO:. It's kind of an ongoing joke between he and I... how much time I actually get before he just can't help himself from releasing updates.
I'm SORRY! I really tried. Like, really! We all have our limitations and having a completed update on my harddrive for HOURS is mine :(

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong but the mod link seems to be out of date and I assume that it won't help any with the latest release (as of 2 hours ago) so should I just wait for you guys to update the mod?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes