4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
story about going home about years and revenge..but agains who...fake-mother...father....other family member?
dont need respond i already lost interest..i tried it and after few seconds i found out that i am not that much interested in interacting with father wife if she is not MC mother...just some whore of father in house....but nice renders maybe some ppl will like it.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
dont need respond i already lost interest..i tried it and after few seconds i found out that i am not that much interested in interacting with father wife if she is not MC mother...just some whore of father in house....but nice renders maybe some ppl will like it.
Damn, that's some heavy father kink if father needs to be wife and MC's mother, but not a whore. (just to make sure, this comment is 100% joke :p )

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Maid to Please [v0.7.3] [Tutbork]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Been downloading a lot of games the last few days, most were compressed by you, thanks for your effort! :)

Blank8571

Aug 23, 2019
Somebody else was doing a port with the mod for earlier version also, but I can't seem to find it to request update.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Somebody else was doing a port with the mod for earlier version also, but I can't seem to find it to request update.
For Android? I remember seeing them earlier too but I don't remember people's names that well.
This is the recent one for this update: https://f95zone.to/threads/maid-to-please-v0-7-3-tutbork.106832/post-10700044

Older ones, if you want to check who made some:
https://f95zone.to/threads/maid-to-please-v0-7-3-tutbork.106832/post-7456504
https://f95zone.to/threads/maid-to-please-v0-7-3-tutbork.106832/post-7478432
https://f95zone.to/threads/maid-to-please-v0-7-3-tutbork.106832/post-7811465

Might be more, just did a quick search. Didn't think doing it with the mod was possible though. Personally I don't even own an Android device, that's why I'm not even trying to do a port. Good job by the people who do make ports and mods. YOU guys are the real heroes!

Reactions: Wyrme

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
yeah, I didn't see that coming either.
figured out MC was either cop or spec ops running a personal off-books op a while ago, nice to finally have it confirmed though he is both ON and OFF-books.
i just tryed this game for the first time and it was a bit more dificult to figure it out since i did not have the pause between updates to figure it out, it did seam rather strange how easy he went to the mental process of seting up the mics, however what was the MOST plesent surprise was the way the dev made the reveal, what i mean by that is that the MC did not "wink at the camera", make pointless expozition, or go thrugue a pointless back story of "how it all went down thous past 4 years", and while i do not completly take out of the question that we might see some of thous scenes in the future, i am glad that we did not get a pointless monologue of expozition, we can put the pieces together ourselfs, because while i do LOVE my lore dumps in games, getting to know how the world works and characters in it are great, but sometimes many game devs seam to overcharge you with it and not let the player figure out some things by themself, or when they make a reveal they go RIGHT INTO A FLASH BACK, wich is one of the WORST things you can do in that moment, and it puts the shock of the event on a limp dick note till the flash back is over because it does not let the reader/player properly experience the WTF moment, and it's one of the very few games that did not fall into this trap, so that was rly well done :coffee:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I just posted my latest Friday Progress Update on my !

Have a nice weekend everyone! Much Love & Ice Cream.

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

Finally, it's Friday again!
How can the week be so long, and the weekend so short!? But we're not here to talk about that. We're here to talk about ice cream.
Just kidding. Progress. Is there any? You bet. I'm ten renders away from being done with the ongoing day from the last update (day 7). It's very roughly the halfway point for the coming update. Maybe even a bit more.
If I were to speak numbers, I'd say the script is 90% done, rendering 45-55% done, and post-work and coding, 0% done. All in all, on track for an early-June release.
Now I'm gonna wolf down some ice cream, then get those last day 7 renders out of the way. Thanks for your support, much love as always.

Nicke remember to get enough ice cream to share with all of us.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1681257

Overview:
At 22, you've just finished your University studies and you're moving back to a hometown that you haven't visited for four years.
At home awaits your father and his new wife whom you've never met.
This is one of the oldest tales there is; it is a tale about revenge.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-05
Release Date: 2023-05-05
Developer: Tutbork - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Nice start, is there any chance of tossing in a little incest? Somehow?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Nice start, is there any chance of tossing in a little incest? Somehow?
Slim to none, honestly. I know it's a very popular kink, and I think it can be nice spice in a VN. It's just not written for it and throwing it in there would require major rewrites of the storyline. I'm afraid the weather forecast for incest in MtP is ... cold and rainy :confused:

Edit: Unless it's fanmade in some way but as I said, a lot of writing would be required, the story wouldn't flow at all in the normal incest patch way (replace roommate with mommy).

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Slim to none, honestly. I know it's a very popular kink, and I think it can be nice spice in a VN. It's just not written for it and throwing it in there would require major rewrites of the storyline. I'm afraid the weather forecast for incest in MtP is ... cold and rainy :confused:

Edit: Unless it's fanmade in some way but as I said, a lot of writing would be required, the story wouldn't flow at all in the normal incest patch way (replace roommate with mommy).
I can appreciate that answer, thank you.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Slim to none, honestly.
Even though I usually like incest games it just doesn't make sense here. Neither wife nor maid or anyone else in this story is related. It actually looks like not even the father is the real father in this story. But honestly: With all the great corruption in this game, who needs incest in the first place?
Way to go, Nicke! Great game.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I just posted this Friday's progress update on my

Have a nice weekend!

• Red Heart
Reactions: lockhear

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Thanks for the signatures, man! Taking Hannah and Miko for a test drive. I hope I managed to make them clickable to link back to this thread.
With pleasure and yes, you did. :)

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes