• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
Nice upload

I had this for a while but why in archive? won't uploading per file in mega more efficient?

I can help extracting and uploading the file in folder if you want, I'm using colab for this so I can do this remotely.

Also, you shouldn't touch the resolution, maiden's file was rendered at around 30000kbps *idk if this guy's genius or what* so you should lower the bitrate.
I render mine at 6000kbps, it makes over 90MB file into 18MB and I'm good with it.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Nice upload

I had this for a while but why in archive? won't uploading per file in mega more efficient?

I can help extracting and uploading the file in folder if you want, I'm using colab for this so I can do this remotely.

Also, you shouldn't touch the resolution, maiden's file was rendered at around 30000kbps *idk if this guy's genius or what* so you should lower the bitrate.
I render mine at 6000kbps, it makes over 90MB file into 18MB and I'm good with it.
You can't make mirrors with MEGA folders.

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
You can't make mirrors with MEGA folders.
lol now that I think of it. I almost never consider anything other than nopy or mega.

To be honest, 8GB for 720p was a bit uncompelling. I'm trying to use colab and rclone to extract the mega file so I can get some of the works that I want without downloading the entire archive, but google doesn't like downloading a single file for more than 5GB.

So anyway i'll just bear the 8GB myself.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
lol now that I think of it. I almost never consider anything other than nopy or mega.

To be honest, 8GB for 720p was a bit uncompelling. I'm trying to use colab and rclone to extract the mega file so I can get some of the works that I want without downloading the entire archive, but google doesn't like downloading a single file for more than 5GB.

So anyway i'll just bear the 8GB myself.
You can subscribe to his Patreon, it's only $3. The problem I had was he produces a ton of stuff, but it's very disorganised with random titles, duplicates, and WIPs mixed together. You also have to go through his older posts one by one and it's time-consuming. I gave-up at some point.

Reactions: millerlord

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
You can subscribe to his Patreon, it's only $3. The problem I had was he produces a ton of stuff, but it's very disorganised with random titles, duplicates, and WIPs mixed together. You also have to go through his older posts one by one and it's time-consuming. I gave-up at some point.
Yeah same here. It's a shame because he does make some good things but to get everything is a chore.

1Dunno

Aug 19, 2020
I don't know what's your connection, but uploading 20GB+ takes forever for me. Storage is not the real issue here. And 720p is still good quality.
mines about 800Mb down and 400Mb up. not too bad but thanks for the collection either way.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes