4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

mightymoo

Nov 22, 2019
Can anyone tell the artist that the male voices are fucking disgusting to hear? Seriously who the fuck thought that was a good idea.
His taste in anything related to audio is questionable.
For a very long time the female voices were just random moans / yells / giggles / voice lines of the character taken from it's respective game, which was just nasty, yet he was really proud of the result. Main reason why I stopped subbing him.

So I'm not surprised that even when commissioning actual VAs, the end result is still usually off-putting in some way.

• Haha
Reactions: gingerlesssoul69

HandySocks

Apr 19, 2021
hi guys :) which one is the wrong island final day? i downloaded all dates from 2022 and i didn’t find it. thank you

micnorian14

May 13, 2020
Got sick of the leeches on the torrent capping it at 55% for the past 2 weeks, so I bought a pixeldrain account just to download the 60GB zip archives. I extracted them to the torrent folder to revive the torrent. Seeding on Starlink as best as I can. Damned leechers.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Got sick of the leeches on the torrent capping it at 55% for the past 2 weeks, so I bought a pixeldrain account just to download the 60GB zip archives. I extracted them to the torrent folder to revive the torrent. Seeding on Starlink as best as I can. Damned leechers.
Didin't Know that was possible to do with a Torrent. By reviving it by replace the files.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes