VN Ren'Py Completed Maiden of Milk: Breast Expansion [Final v1.0] [Arianwen Mortimer]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Seems there's a little bug ...:rolleyes:

I can't start:
I get an unreadable image error
1676119318626.png
and two sentences from Eileen
1676119336860.png
and
Once, you add a story, pictures, and music, you can release it to the world !

Then back to the main menu :p

And in the Images folder there is a file 'Pashmina and Molly Choices-20221229T032142Z-001.zip' while the folder 'Pashmina and Molly Choices-20221229T032142Z-001' exists and has the same content a priori

Last edited:

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Is this game really completed?
The headlines on No One's patreon latest post indicates the first bad ending, but that can mean that we have the first of many endings so far.
So I'm not sure if this game is really completed.

RitaXMordio

May 29, 2018
MaidenOfMilkBreastExpansion-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Fair warning, this torrent doesn't launch either.

solarjohn

May 27, 2017
what a riveting and intellectually stimulating game, truely a master peice of gaming cannon

Not even without charminly comedic writing akin to the best of marvels joss weedon, i nearly fainted from lack of breath chuckling at "You've created a new Ren'Py game."

i almost took my life in pure despair and emotional katharsis at the final lines of this game, spoilers Once, you add a story, pictures, and music, you can release it to the world ! (i dont know how to spoilers please let me know down in the comments how to google it)

i egerly cannot wait for the next update for this completed game

Whisperingchill

Jul 22, 2022
Is there a GoFile download link for this game?
Sir, you are lucky! You not spend time downloading 10 gigs of wasted space, then delete it after "You've created a new Ren'Py game." massage then you go back to main menu.

Sadly i spent 15 minutes downloading this data then delete it shortly after i realised its not works!

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
This is a compressed version (403 MB instead of 7.76 GB!).

I've included the script.rpy version of Elawe to get it started.

It's up to you to see if the rest works...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
1) Honey Select. Fuck that shit sideways.
2) The so-called "potato edition", I suppose it has compressed media files. Calling it a potato edition is actually kind of idiotic,since the "potato edition" is actually the one requiring least CPU/GPU power to handle.
Also, ... ultra high resolution - to show screenshots from a game that really doesn't natively support that high resolution? Kind of insane with mustard on top. Better make sure to learn about compression and do a version around 3 GB which should be the maximum for this game.

The graphics doesn't warrant ultra high quality AT ALL. Tested on both variants.

Also, learn to write properly. There's something called periods (.) - you're writing a visual novel, not a chat message to your buddy.
And grandma is not "getting up in age". She's "getting older". Kind of like the rest of us.

Finally: this is my kink. But the game doesn't work for me. Not captivating at all. Ninety percent is the lousy graphics.

Last edited:

beast5200

Jun 23, 2018
9gb version is broken. new game just says missing images and gives you've just created a Ren'py game message. MaidenofMilk-4-pc potato version seems to work.

dan-1

Apr 29, 2021
WTF?????? At startup , the game writes: "You've created a new Ren'Py game. Once you add a story, pictures, and music, you can release it to the world!". After that exit to the main menu. WTF??????

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes