• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Is possible for someone else to "remake" or "continue" this?
Considering that officially this game is "on hold" rather than abandoned (at least according to what dev says), better to just make your own game from the beggining. Ren'Py is a friendly engine, Honey Select (or whatever Illusion game these renders from) is easily available, and making your own game from the ground up is always comfier than rummaging through someone's code. If you have the talent for it, you'll make a decent game, and if not... at least you won't turn someone's work into a pile of shit.

Reactions: Petani_online

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
making your own game from the ground up is always comfier than rummaging through someone's code.
The code I've seen in games here isn't that complex. It's pretty simple actually. Even the most complex code I've seen can be learned in less than 6 months. The hard part is continuing the graphics as you need to find all the graphics pieces that the prev. dev. used.

That said. A remake is to prefer over continuing someone else work. I know this is a pirate site, but I'm pretty sure that steeling someone else work and post it as your own, is a step too far for this site.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Is possible for someone else to "remake" or "continue" this?
It's pointless for someone else to continue someone else's work, unless they get extensive notes and insight from the original creator in how plot and characters would have developed. It would lose the feel it had originally. Now the good news is that dev hasn't officially abandoned this game, they put it in on hold for a while instead and has said that they intend to finish this game in the future.

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
Well, it's not finished yet. I'm still hopeful Raybae can figure something out and move forward with it. But it sounds like he's burned out: a ton of work (which definitely shows) for very little monetary return in comparison. That's got to be a hard situation to be in. :(
me too. i got high hopes for this one, the story is quite something

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes