b3488c87

Jul 29, 2021
One of the best stories I've ever seen, I like it and follow it, and it always exceeds my expectations. wonderful work.

Jun 13, 2021
Reactions: YuukiRidho

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My MC doesn't rape or wronged anyone, so I guess it is a bug then, or perhaps choices matter:WeSmart:.

Ok, I haven't played the bastard route yet, which has the other 4 replays. I only unlocked the 4 replays on the good route. It will take a while, to get through all the rape scenes I guess.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
My MC doesn't rape or wronged anyone, so I guess it is a bug then, or perhaps choices matter:WeSmart:.

Ok, I haven't played the bastard route yet, which has the other 4 replays. I only unlocked the 4 replays on the good route. It will take a while, to get through all the rape scenes I guess.
I didn't think I was playing an evil route, the option is simply there, haven't made any choices like that previously so I'm not sure what it's doing there. It's not a bug, it's clearly intended as it's a written scene with animations.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I didn't think I was playing an evil route, the option is simply there, haven't made any choices like that previously so I'm not sure what it's doing there. It's not a bug, it's clearly intended as it's a written scene with animations.
The "bastard" or evil route is not exactly hardcore evil IMO. I don't really play it, just blazing through to unlock the replay scenes. But generally, the evil route is when the MC "take advantage of Maria situation into forcing her working for the MC and satisfying MX sexual needs", and/or "blackmailing/forcing Yumi, the subordinate of Kira, spanking her". So, I guess in the latest update, it includes "raping" or sexual assault Marly who was roofied at the club. Probably there are one or 2 scenes I forgot.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Jun 16, 2022
I wonder now that Laura is pregnant with our child (Congratulations by the way), will the Family come and try to take the child away through legal or even more forceful matters like they did with Kira? Not to mention, if we can successfully become the Father, could we stop them doing such practices to begin with?

Also, as much as I like Tiffany, I do not trust her father, and would not be surprised if pulls the rug out underneath us like he did with Tiffany, if we do join his company. Let's hope Ally's mother is not as manipulative and hostile to helping our boss out. Donald Hughes pressuring on the outside and Kira sabotaging on the inside is already enough trouble.

I'm happy that Carol is finally joining the harem, and is a lot more willing to express her feelings openly to the MC, but I'm assuming, if this relationship progresses, we will raise Carol/Luke's child as our own, and have the both of them move in with us. That would be an interesting dynamic to have Carol with her child and Maria with Miles. Hopefully, Gloria doesn't continue to think and never act on her thoughts on the MC being a trash human being like Maria's previous lover.

Lastly, speaking of Gloria, how long do anybody else believe it will take for Gloria to accept the MC not only as a trustworthy individual, but as a lover? I will predict update v12, which would be over a year from now.

Additionally, the update was good as usual, but I always wish the updates were more beefy with content like a Carol-Laura-Debbie special.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Use + Ren'Py plug in and download PC version of game
While that is certainly an option, assuming that the game works with JoiPlay (some don't), it does seem like the dev, having chosen to provide an Android version, would want to know that some of us (myself included) are having problems with the Android version he takes his time to provide. Not sure if this dev follows the forum; if not, perhaps someone here could pass this info along.

While the .apk is over 2 GB, the theoretical cutoff for .apks, I have installed some that were larger than that. Don't know what magic makes that work.

A suggestion to the dev: some larger games are providing the Android version in two parts, a launcher .apk (very small) and a resource file with the bulk of the game. Some examples would include the devs for A House In The Rift and Pale Carnations. You might see if they have any pointers on how to do that. You do need to provide a bit more installation instructions for these.

In the meantime, as the compressed version is only around 1.1 GB, the short-term solution may be to ask for someone to use that to create an Android version.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
anyone else have weird bugs where it MC has a text that says they are taking a seat in front of...instead of it being an internal thing?

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Regarding the Marly scene, first of all, that choice doesn't even appear unless you have MC Corruption points. If you only played romance routes with all the characters, that choice doesn't even come up for you.
Secondly, it's still a choice. You can choose not to do it. It's not forced on the player.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
While that is certainly an option, assuming that the game works with JoiPlay (some don't), it does seem like the dev, having chosen to provide an Android version, would want to know that some of us (myself included) are having problems with the Android version he takes his time to provide. Not sure if this dev follows the forum; if not, perhaps someone here could pass this info along.

While the .apk is over 2 GB, the theoretical cutoff for .apks, I have installed some that were larger than that. Don't know what magic makes that work.

A suggestion to the dev: some larger games are providing the Android version in two parts, a launcher .apk (very small) and a resource file with the bulk of the game. Some examples would include the devs for A House In The Rift and Pale Carnations. You might see if they have any pointers on how to do that. You do need to provide a bit more installation instructions for these.

In the meantime, as the compressed version is only around 1.1 GB, the short-term solution may be to ask for someone to use that to create an Android version.
Has been brought up in the Discord and Dev responded that he's trying to fix it.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Can confirm the option wasn't even presented to me, so I guess you're not playing such a good guy, are you? Maybe you did a little blackmail here or there. I won't snitch. :BootyTime:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes