Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
it's pretty mild and consistently tied to romance.
Humm, I wouldn't put it like that. Don't get me wrong, my MC is a White Knight all the way, so I wouldnt know details, but isn't blackmail a consistent option in this game? At least for Maria, and that asian intern chick, I know you can follow that path. Now I don't know how "hardcore" it gets, or if the game follows the "girl eventually falls in love with her abuser" trope, but I certainly woudn't say it's all romance in this game.

Plus, it's been a while, so I don't recall if it was nightmares or phone calls, or something along these lines, but I distinctly remember the game hinted that the MC had some sort of dark past or some kind of inner darkness.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Humm, I wouldn't put it like that. Don't get me wrong, my MC is a White Knight all the way, so I wouldnt know details, but isn't blackmail a consistent option in this game? At least for Maria, and that asian intern chick, I know you can follow that path. Now I don't know how "hardcore" it gets, or if the game follows the "girl eventually falls in love with her abuser" trope, but I certainly woudn't say it's all romance in this game.
Well, I did specifically say "unless I'm forgetting about something". I also don't believe blackmail is even close to being an option for everyone. There are a couple of girls for sure, but I only remember it being an option for a few of them. I also don't remember seeing it all that often, but it's been quite awhile since I've played.
Plus, it's been a while, so I don't recall if it was nightmares or phone calls, or something along these lines, but I distinctly remember the game hinted that the MC had some sort of dark past or some kind of inner darkness.
I don't think this has anything to do with the point, though. The MC having a dark past or inner demons doesn't mean you'll have options for darkness in the game. Technically, every character ever has some kind of inner darkness, in one way or another. They don't all [have options to] succumb to the darkness. Having said that, you are right: there are options that don't take things in a romantic direction. Like I said, I might have been forgetting some parts.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes