JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
...that's a WVM reference, isn't it?
Probably, I don't know for sure because I don't play WVM. However. unless WVM is set in the same universe as Maids and Maidens, then it would not make much sense:unsure:.

Is there a negative love path, or does that simply lock you out of scenes?
Not sure what you mean with negative love path:unsure:. For most main female NPCs, some events ( not necessarily lewds ) only happen if MC has enough love points. There are also scenes or events that only happen on the domination / corruption route ( only available to certain females ).

Secondary or side girls can be avoided, that is if you avoid them the first time, then most likely you will be locked out from pursuing future romantic and/or sexual relationship.

In general, there is no common rules because you have to treat each female NPCs differently.

How patient exactly? Do you need the toy scene on day 29 and therefore the kiss on day 25?
Based on how the toy scene on Day 29 played out, IMO that is more aligned with cheating/netori route. Carol fantasized about the kiss and MC perved lusted over her swollen belly, tits, body and pussy.

I think for the other route, you have to wait some more, where Carol's husband actually left her or she left him when she found out ( with hard evidence ) that he cheats on her. Broken hearted, with a baby on the way, she should not be left alone and MC will be there for her. He could even invite her to stay at his house, with Maria ( and Gloria ) can look after her. At least for me, that sounds to be the most reasonable scenario:unsure:.

Reactions: Anus Mundi

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok well lets see ... loved most of this update with a few exceptions .... i don't get carol wanting to stay with her cheating ass husband , but i guess some girls are a glutting for punishment ... i was hoping that the meeting with Tiff and company would be in this update .. but it'll have to wait :rolleyes:
and hey you dare to interrupt the date with Fi.... i hate you :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: mofonistik

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Have the renderer changed a little bit? Feels like something is different but cannot pinpoint what exactly....Slightly blurry? Or characters are slightly shiny?

Hanrollos

Oct 6, 2019
ook so i have just recently started playing this game i i am wondering so i am just going to say it is biancas daughter he's or not and did he really just leave it as something not worth finding out cause im so upset right now at the thought that everyone has a right to know if it's their child and if so im sry but i cant agree with that does not matter it it's a game or not but if so i cant ever support a game from a developer who does stuff like this

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
ook so i have just recently started playing this game i i am wondering so i am just going to say it is biancas daughter he's or not and did he really just leave it as something not worth finding out cause im so upset right now at the thought that everyone has a right to know if it's their child and if so im sry but i cant agree with that does not matter it it's a game or not but if so i cant ever support a game from a developer who does stuff like this
Bianca speaks of 9-10 months after going to college, implying the girl is not the MC's daughter, but that answer also veers into awfully specific/suspicious denial, what along with her reactions and her husband's problem with loving alcohol that makes him unable to get it up, to the point of causing fights among them, makes things questionable.

Anyway, no real answers so far but obviously they will get some more involvement in the whole mess. Bianca didn't even exist for us before that flashback dream - the Dev is blatantly teasing us with soap opera reveals and surprises.....

Hanrollos

Oct 6, 2019
Thank You for the reply Sonico also after looking at what you said it also makes me wonder if paul knows about it after he him self knows he can't get it up so makes me think that he might know something isn't right but i guess we will have to wait and see in the next coming updates.....i hope

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Thank You for the reply Sonico also after looking at what you said it also makes me wonder if paul knows about it after he him self knows he can't get it up so makes me think that he might know something isn't right but i guess we will have to wait and see in the next coming updates.....i hope
Truth be told, that seems to be a problem only when he was drunk (what was more frequent than Bianca would prefer when they were young) but he could certainly have learned to better control himself after a fight or two (or Bianca learning to better time things to her convenience), so it could have gone either way.

Based on personal experience i'd say Bianca has no real idea herself and possibly never it gave much thought until the MC's return and questioning.

Hanrollos

Oct 6, 2019
Yeah that is true also forgot about the whole (drunk) part heh...anyways i hope in time he gets to find out if she is the mc's or not....only time will tell :)

Sidbry

Apr 15, 2018
I got the 9.0 version but my game still ends in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then it says end of the current version but that was already where was my last save is. From October 2022. Is it not old save compitable?
I have this same issue.

It's fixed. It seems like something was wrong with my download. So I just deleted the old 9.0 and redownloaded it.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
this dumpster truck catching me off-guard every single time i replay the game for new update, there is certainly some black magic fuckery going on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
at first, one could think this is another one of those bland HS games.
turns out, characters have their own backgrounds and motivations, in short: a lot of heart in this.
you can be the nice guy (at the right place!) - and feel good about it! always a bonus.
nice, when a writer cares about his creations.
and a few clever things, like how you treat the IT-Girl - and why you should...
I like it!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Someone can tell me where I made a mistake?
It's about Ally, I played for a score of 0 all the time, only when I chose the +1 option was it simultaneous with adding points for Jess and yet after the "double date" scene(+3 with both at this moment) as I chose leave I got a disgusting scene with a fat chick in bed.
I looked in the code and there is a variable causing this and the points don't matter, but I don't want to dig around and look in the scripts, is Jess connected to Ally? Is it impossible to chase her without interfering with the fat one?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Someone can tell me where I made a mistake?
It's about Ally, I played for a score of 0 all the time, only when I chose the +1 option was it simultaneous with adding points for Jess and yet after the "double date" scene(+3 with both at this moment) as I chose leave I got a disgusting scene with a fat chick in bed.
I looked in the code and there is a variable causing this and the points don't matter, but I don't want to dig around and look in the scripts, is Jess connected to Ally? Is it impossible to chase her without interfering with the fat one?
Yeah, they are linked/connected together. Jess and Ally are housemates, MC can only be introduced to Jess via Ally. But if you played the game so far and managed to avoid all the early sex scenes with Ally except one ( bed scene ), then it is a bug. Players should pretty much able to avoid/prevent sex scenes ( especially when the MC is not 'romancing' the girl ).

I didn't maintain separate playthough with Ally so I am not able to verify and not going to:p, but it does sound like a bug to me.

Reactions: rKnight

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
is Paige LI?
Only Raybae can give a definitive clear-cut answer to that. As far as player is concerned, Paige is a duck-type LI, she is in the Relationships tab/page, players can choose to 'like' or 'dislike' her.

The biggest drawback for her is that she is located very far away from the MC, so her progression will be limited.

Reactions: rKnight

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Good update overall, don't know if it's just cause I enjoy the VN but it did seem a shorter update this time around, was a little disappointed the date with Fiona got cut short as she is one of my faves but at least we saw a little more progress with carol, still hoping we get more Paige soon, but next update should be interesting with the meeting with 'The Family' and we also have the dinner with Tiffany and what sounds like most of her family as well.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
all i wanted was a small Maria update, so kinda disappointed.. but otherwise a gud update!
she did get a scene but only if you aren't on her dom route sadly sinc ei am on the dom route look like we get like no content with her

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes