The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
v0.11 Release Schedule

Here is the release schedule for Maids and Maidens v0.11:
Tier 3+ — August 1
Tier 2 — August 4 (Along with the official guide)
Tier 1 — August 7
Public — August 8
Thank you to everyone for your patience and continuous support. Feel free to contact me for any queries.

Frick - That's a fast turnover...

Thanks for the update 333Playing (y)

Jun 16, 2022
v0.11 Release Schedule

Here is the release schedule for Maids and Maidens v0.11:
Tier 3+ — August 1
Tier 2 — August 4 (Along with the official guide)
Tier 1 — August 7
Public — August 8
Thank you to everyone for your patience and continuous support. Feel free to contact me for any queries.

Frick - That's a fast turnover...

Thanks for the update 333Playing (y)
August 8th?? Damn, that was fast. Especially, since I initially thought this game was going to be mysteriously abandoned like Deviant Anomalies the past few months.

333Playing

Oct 15, 2019

I don't think it's any secret that the latest update was the hardest one for me. I completely fell out of love with the work process, didn't touch the game at all for months. Then came back in June, and basically redid more than half of the content you'll see in the latest update.

You know why I had to come back? It's because of all of you. I genuinely think I have one best supporter base of any AVN creator. When I put the game on pause, I didn't receive a single negative comment. I was honestly prepared for a barrage of hate coming my way, but I got nothing but supportive comments and messages. That is why I had to come back. I couldn't live with myself if I disappointed you all.

So, I Thank you. Maids and Maidens will continue because of you.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
how is the game, will it go into corruption elements are will it be more both of the characters having the chance to influence each other?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how is the game, will it go into corruption elements are will it be more both of the characters having the chance to influence each other?
If by "both of the characters" you mean the MC and any one of the LIs in the game, it's pretty much one of two things: either the LI is already knowledgeable and doesn't need any "teaching" or corruption; or the LI gets corrupted by the MC (if you choose that). Nobody corrupts the MC himself. Also, at least so far, I don't remember there being any hardcore corruption; unless I'm forgetting about something, it's pretty mild and consistently tied to romance.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
If by "both of the characters" you mean the MC and any one of the LIs in the game, it's pretty much one of two things: either the LI is already knowledgeable and doesn't need any "teaching" or corruption; or the LI gets corrupted by the MC (if you choose that). Nobody corrupts the MC himself. Also, at least so far, I don't remember there being any hardcore corruption; unless I'm forgetting about something, it's pretty mild and consistently tied to romance.
ohh kind of don't like plain vanilla romance, its very blank for my taste.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
spot on, if you're playing this expecting some hardcore corruption focused game, this ain't it. Anything relating to corruption/domination is very mild.

Reactions: kevcolqaz
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes