May 3, 2018
The main maid girl is really cute and all, but I hate how quickly the relationship develops. The main character goes from eating cereal from her breast milk (kinda yucky) to "I want to work while naked from now on." Like wtf? The guy didn't even get 1st base and is acting like he got a run? And whatever happened to "it was my dream to work in uniform"?

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
The main maid girl is really cute and all, but I hate how quickly the relationship develops. The main character goes from eating cereal from her breast milk (kinda yucky) to "I want to work while naked from now on." Like wtf? The guy didn't even get 1st base and is acting like he got a run? And whatever happened to "it was my dream to work in uniform"?
dave-chappelle-milk.gif

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Oh.. so MC goes on a date with Jameela, Laura's maid? I've mistaken her for Maria, look kinda similar :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rKnight

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Compressed version is already requested here. Could take somewhere between 2 to 12 hours (or unfortunately more than 24 hours under some very bad circumstances).

Edit: Compressed version has been available here (will be available in the OP soon) for a few hours now. My ever-lasting gratitude to MyPreciousCJ@CircleJerker for his amazing work, as always.

Last edited:
Reactions: consumptionist

b3488c87

Jul 29, 2021
thanks for the great work. I loved the new characters and backstory. I'm really looking forward to seeing Carol, Gloria and Fiona plots. Ally is the best!!!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Maids and Maidens [v0.8] [Raybae Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,88 GB / 761 MB - MaidsandMaidens-0.8.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,84 GB / 727 MB - MaidsandMaidens-0.8.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~26,4% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes