Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
My personal playthrough the last time I did a start-to-finish run was around 25 hours as of v0.15. Most people will obviously take longer than I do, so it's probably closer to 30-40 hours, especially if you include all the optional content.

And if you find any bugs, feel free to post them here or DM them to me so I can fix 'em.

Sounds like you are, though you should get an "end of version" message that specifies v0.15 after the cult segment ends to confirm. Regardless, Master of Dune is for the second half of Act 2, which will start with v0.16.

For the optional content, there's 30 trophies that can be earned (though 28 and 29 aren't fully implemented yet and some are seasonal; there's details on which is which in the FAQ on my blog, link is in my signature), plus the love shack (which is to the east right outside the player Estate if you haven't found it yet).
v0.15.1 is pretty much exclusively additional love shack content, and I'm currently working on v0.15.2, which will be optional affection quests (which is in turn supposed to unlock even more love shack content; that might get split off into v0.15.3 and be it's own update depending on how long everything takes).
kk. thanks. i know there are some things i haven't quite gotten done yet for optionals but i think i got all the current maids. except i missed the demon thing in the tower. now sure how to get the haunt back at this stage thought o try it.

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
kk. thanks. i know there are some things i haven't quite gotten done yet for optionals but i think i got all the current maids. except i missed the demon thing in the tower. now sure how to get the haunt back at this stage thought o try it.
if you're at the end of 0.15 content, you can't, you're in.... what the name of summer (if it was told before ? ) there's Haunt/Fall, Freeze/Winter, Grow/Spring and ???/Summer ?

Either you'll need to wait next update if the plot moves enough to get a season change, or load an ealier save (before the 2nd freeze)

If i'm not mistaken, later (way later, as in endgame content i think) you'll be able to switch/wait season changes

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
You're welcome!

Seasons come around as part of game progress. Like Kenad said, I do have plans to add a "time skip" function after the story ends (and experimented with it in the last version in the previous engine) so you can go back and get anything you missed after the story is over that'll let you manually activate seasons, but for now, I'm hoping I'll be able to get some bigger updates done in time for this year so the seasons line up with seasonal updates.
Otherwise I'm going to have Halloween for Christmas, and Tim Burton I am not.

But yeah, if you want to go back and get the seasonal stuff right now, you'd have to revert to an earlier save. If you don't mind waiting, they'll be back eventually.

what the name of summer (if it was told before ? ) there's Haunt/Fall, Freeze/Winter, Grow/Spring and ???/Summer ?
There kinda isn't a name for summer (the season, not the Maid) in the setting.

The Haunt is less of a season and more the result of lingering chaotic Theurgic energy that just happens to look like Fall in some parts of the continent, the Freeze happens due to some historic events that'll get covered in Act 3 probably (the continent is actually fairly close to the planet's equator, so they wouldn't get a normal winter), and the Grow is closer to wildlife and plants adapting to the massive uptick in energy in the atmosphere than actually being spring.

So what would register as summer is closer to "the air is done being weird for the year, we're back to normal." The other continents do experience proper seasons, but the setting hasn't quite hit a "global economy" stage yet, so the concept is kinda cultural still.

Reactions: Kenad_Cened
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes