Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
With the tags Futa On Female and pregnancy it's a shame there is no option for a female mc if there was I would be willing to give this game a try.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Dem game revolves around choices you made and some of them doesn't even matter since the plot is forced on you anyways. I know I deliberately gets my MC to game overs to get H-Scenes but this is ridiculous. What makes it more ridiculous is I can't skip scenes I already saw and needs to keep pressing the Z button....

Game format is more in line with Ren'Py games really since it's mostly decision making.

farinata

Oct 14, 2019
does anyone know how to get through the bomb maze? I've tried several times and I can't seem to figure out the right path to take without blowing myself up or getting caught, furthest I got was to the last set of red bombs at the very end. Also is there a gallery to this or do I need to reload saves to rewatch scenes?

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
Simply put... a game with absolutely no reason to play it. All of the maids are unlikable for one reason or another, so many sloooooow drag on scenes, and no way to access the settings without a chat engine or the like.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes