RPGM Completed Maids & Re-Masters [v1.0] [The Mithril Hourglass]

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
MnRM Cover Image.jpg

Overview:
Decades ago, an Estate was attacked by Servants of an unknown Master. Their only goal seemed to be the deaths of everyone on the grounds. There were no survivors. Our protagonist Master had been kept away from the destruction by his uncle, who raised him. With no one left alive to explain why he had to grow up an orphan, he returns home with a single Servant - his childhood friend - seeking to rebuild his family Estate and take revenge on whoever tried to burn it to the ground. And hopefully build a harem of cute Maids along the way~​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-01
Release Date: 2022-04-01
Developer: The Mithril Hourglass -
Other Games: Maids & Masters
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Develper Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Melissa 1.png Mom's Tits.png Phoebe 1.png Ella 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
This game have something new or develoepr just put old content to new engine and thats all? We have some changelog perhaps?

Reactions: hreserves

randy1990

Nov 8, 2018
This game have something new or develoepr just put old content to new engine and thats all? We have some changelog perhaps?
in his webseite
After some long and hard consideration, I've decided to drop the VX Ace version of Maids and Masters and move the game to RPG Maker MV. This means most of the script-based features in the old Maids and Masters are now part of the core engine of M&M, massively reducing the chance of bugs, along with other features like text skip and mouse support. I can also now take all the feedback I've been getting and implement it from the very beginning, no fussing with existing scripting and potentially breaking the game to add these highly requested (and frankly, absolutely vital) features. The download links are up on the Downloads page right now. I hope you like this new direction for my game!

Its some kind of 1 april joke or developer start making game from begining because we have game here also
https://f95zone.to/threads/maids-masters-v0-5-1-the-mithril-hourglass.90554/
could be

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
in his webseite

could be
Like 2 days ago he make post on his website that verion 0.6 is readt and he gonna psot it and then like 1 day after he decide to change his engine from one to another and already put there some content really? Itsnot saying if this version include all previous content, did it have new update , and we again need start game from begining?

randy1990

Nov 8, 2018
Like 2 days ago he make post on his website that verion 0.6 is readt and he gonna psot it and then like 1 day after he decide to change his engine from one to another and already put there some content really? Itsnot saying if this version include all previous content, did it have new update , and we again need start game from begining?
That's why I said I could be

Priapix

Mar 14, 2018
This first release of the MV version of the game feels like a massive April fool and troll on those who complained about the XP grind and having to play through the story and the Dev is just saying this is what you get if you take that out. Hopefully we'll see a more fleshed out version before too long.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Comparing the size of the two releases, I'm gonna assume this is not up to the point of the first release... am I right?
EDIT: If this is an April Fools' Release, it's not funny...

Last edited:

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Okay, For an April fools joke, it was kind of funny for a Trolling RPG maker game.:ROFLMAO:

However, if you are really planning on porting it over from RPG maker VXace to RPG maker MV then I look forward to the real game.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
So yeah, this was an April Fool's Day joke. I intend to port the main game to MZ once I have access to it, but I got access to MV for work on a different project, so I thought "why the hell not?" and threw this together.

It's dumb as hell. I apologize for nothing. Happy April Fool's Day.

If you care about the main game and where the next release is, it's already out to my Patrons. Either support me there, or it'll be here next Friday. OP has been edited to reflect all this.