1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So the walkthrough isnt the completed version? I say this with a question mark, but i just passed where version 17 leaves off.

Sep 11, 2018
So the walkthrough isnt the completed version? I say this with a question mark, but i just passed where version 17 leaves off.
There is only like 10 mins of game left after the walkthrough. Most of the game after the 10 mins is the ending. there's a lot of dialogue explaining the game at the end.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I realy used to like this game but the best i can say about it now is the Ending of this game is best left unplayed.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I just finished playing it. It's pretty great, although I expected another type of ending, not something like Matrix.

Jan 22, 2019
Finished playing it, and while the soap opera feel of how the story was told didn't bother me much; and most of the sex scenes don't have enough animation (two characters that you have sex with have repeated, word-by-word, scenes; one of them even 3 times); it's the clear translation and ending that made me feel dumbfounded and laughing about the whole thing.

While I did fap a couple of times, I'd recommend this mostly for the laughs you'll have along the way; with the convoluted plot, simple-minded characters and absurd dialogue.

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 118592

Overview:
Young teenager lives with his mother. Mother is very attractive and sexy. Almost every day his mother meets with different men, which want to fuck her. One of your goals - prevent their actions, other goal is seduce your mother and then fuck. On long storypath you meet other characters like sister or her friend, all of them could help you with your interest.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-24
Release Date: 2018-12-29
Developer: Tremmi
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Console Command:

Change-log:

Download
PC: - - - -
Others:

Extras:

That ending was a joke,right?
The game was OK,up to a point but it could have done with a lot of polish,it was a little bit boring in places and let's just forget about that last update completely!

Dr. M.O.M.

Sep 15, 2018
For anyone who wants to know what happens during the missing part of the walkthrough:

For anyone who wants to know what the correct choices are for the missing part of the walkthrough, just use the Diary feature and monitor the value changes after you choose an answer. Then, scroll back through the dialogue until you can choose something different and repeat this process until you can decide what the best path is.

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes