1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Looks like version 9.5 is available for download on Tremmi's itch.io website. As always, don't get your hopes up. Not much new content.

Download
Thanks for the link, but it doesn't sound too promising for a 2Gb download....unless someone says otherwise, I think I'll stay with 0.9 until the next update.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh come on now we have to play the whole game again from the beginning? Is that supposed to be a joke? I'm glad that ic hall has finished so far and now start again from the beginning? and what about the next or the next update? then again from the beginning ??? I mean, if you have only 5min new content to offer, then do not try to disguise it by forcing us, like so many others, to play the whole game again, that's NO MORE JOY :mad:

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I know I'm not supposed to mention In Tee Are, but I'm not a fan of it. Is there a path around it? The annoying "room attendant" with bad English is the last person you want having sex with your family. I enjoy the lesbian sex as long as they don't "cock block" me (is Vagina Block a thing?)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Any walkthrough? The last version i play was the v0.8.
Also i see that in the first post is written:
*** YOU MUST START A NEW GAME ***

So old save do not work? Someone know the changelog?

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
I wonder if she's multiracial or even Mediterranean. That would explain her youthful appearance since she's darker skinned. I personally know african americans, multiracial adults, and some Italians/Greeks (friends and family) and some age super super slow. I don't look my age myself unless you see the gray in my goatee.

About the game.. it looks like the artist forgot to apply the laws of physics to the gal's hair. I wish I had her hair!

I have been acquainted with attractive women, who were Grandmothers, in their early to mid thirties.
It's not as far fetched as it may seem.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I didn't like my dick so I swapped it for a larger, slightly lighter skin toned one.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
It's obviously the result of a cock transplant and definitely not a mistake when texturing the model.

tmp0000

Jan 30, 2018
Hi, guys. I've heard that another game "Office Seduction" of this author have just been released. Searched here and found nothing. Does anybody have it?
Finally found it on itch. Come on, guys, I don't believe that nobody has it. Don't be greedy.

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes