1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Got an error message, that suggests there is an image missing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This pops up at least 3 times in the day 4 morning convo with the mom.

Habbak

Dec 27, 2017
Okay, what did i do wrong.
Natali dont accept more 20 or 10% and if i choose 30% the game is over, what to do

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
The regurgitated sex scenes with the sister are kind of annoying, other than that decent update for this engrish game.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I always get an end game on the flat part, no matter what option i take it's all the same why?
mmh... i´ve also no clue. I´ve tried different answers with Natali ... but always the same. Back to the menue. Has someone the correct answers to reach the end?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I was able to load a save from May and get it to work. I was at the keypad (555777) and it has played for me.
Both my end of 11 and end of 12 saves did not work.
Thanks, I think I have a save from that time as well.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I love the fact, you play the game for a few hours and the you come to a point where u have a conversation between the aunt and natali and it doesent matter, what u say, afterwards its a game over *thumbs up* pretty smart! And some People really wonder, why most of the ppl wants to have a walkthrough to avoid such a nonsens. i'm just glad, that i have a lot of "freetime" at the moment, cause i would be really pissed if i would have spent some qualitiy time between my job and my sleep in burning time with such a crap.
Use diary for understanding of your mistakes. this is a good mechanism for follow your progress in relationship with characters. quick_menu - > the rightest text button

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes