• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
This game started out as one to really watch out for to and slowly became a sure waste of precious bandwith. I hoped after that really disappointing 9.5, v10 would redeem itself, but sadly I was mistaken.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

maze-runner

Aug 14, 2017
this is a good game. i think the developer should consider changing the image format tho. maybe the great and powerful "game shrinker" could use his magic at the wonderful skunk works? just a thought. anyway i like the game and think it is worth downloading. i just don't have much bandwith.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
I can't remember the last update I played, but the transitions I'm seeing in this version are awful. Sorry to be harsh, but I won't sugarcoat it. Seeing backgrounds dissolve and slide between every few lines of dialogue is just plain obnoxious.

Please consider using a very brief fade or something minimally distracting in the future.

And so I don't sound like a total dick, I do enjoy your game. It was one of the first I played but it still holds my interest, mostly because of the mother and aunt.

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes