Collection Pinup Major_Guardian Collection [2023-11-16] [MajorGuardian]

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
1.gif

Overview:
Major_Guardian is a 3D artist from France, he makes pinups of characters from Mass Effect, Overwatch,
Resident Evil, Mirrors Edge, Cyberpunk 2077 and more. Part of the Blender duo with Th3Celtic

Updated: 2023-11-16
Artist: Major_Guardian - - - F95
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: up to 8k
Content: 525 images
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
2018-2020: - - -
2021: - - -
2022: - - -
Compressed: - - -

2023 to Nov11: - - - -

Waiting - 3 Chloe.jpg Lara Croft by the Pool.jpg Smoking Overwatch - Panam.jpg Ashley and Liara.jpg Cold Reflection.jpg EveningLace3.jpg Resident Kissing - Ada Wong and Excella.jpg widowtestviolet_comp.jpg Panam Palmer - Cyberpunk 2077.jpg
Samara Stretch.jpg Ana.jpg Before After EVA 4.jpg The Deepest Look of The Galaxy- Samara 2.jpg Duplication - Sheva Alomar.jpg Panam Palmer 4.jpg Blue Beauty 2.jpg The Assistant - Samara 4.jpg Edge of The Shadow 2 - Faith.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2018
Hey guys ! Thank you for taking the time to make up that feed about me, as LordLegolas said my Mega got nuked but about 90% of my content is on Deviantart.

I'll try someday to upload everything I've made since the beginning on my Google Drive but I'm afraid to see it taken down (which would be extremely annoying since i'm sharing hundreds of GB of 3D content and HDRIs) See ya :D

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Hey ! Almost everything is on Deviantart but here's a folder with an update as requested.
I'll try to remember posting updates more frequently next time (also feel free to add them in original's post collection as well)
Handful of artists update their own stuff on F95, free artists ofc, actually I can't remember even 5.
There are artists posting in Daz thread, but that's about it, nobody cares about Stills threads for some reason
I fukin love you man <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Major Guardian
Nov 27, 2018
Two small projects made for testing purposes. Ada one was mostly to get back to blender since I was rusty so i'm not really prouf of the result. Widowmaker one was a test since I might try futa content later but needed to see how nyl's model was first lol

EDIT : of course I added both pictures in my drive if needed