2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_2.jpg

Overview:
This is a simulation game in which slaves are trained to become respectable sex slaves.
Slaves grow by gaining experience through training​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-06
Release Date: 2022-06-02
Developer: Quality Glassesm
Censored: No (Android Version still Censored)
Version: 1.1
Language: English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - - -

noxtekThank you for the Uncensored Version

Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg

Last edited:

Nefty969

May 28, 2017
At this point I wonder why MTL is so bad after all these years. It's almost comical.
Because the software can´t understand context. Personal names, object names and phrases all come from the same few kanji and mean translated the same thing. The context of the sentence makes it either of those things. That´s how you end up with people named declining winter, purple hyazinthe or leapfrog.
Had to make those up but everybody has seen them and I can´t remember a single one, I consider myelf lucky. I think the best ones I´ve seen were in auto translated illusion games, before any translators get a patch out.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
At this point I wonder why MTL is so bad after all these years. It's almost comical.
It's because languages really don't convert to each other and translations are mostly loose approximations, and Japanese in particular is built entirely on contextual usages, countless spelling permutations for nearly any word, and obscene levels of wordplay.

I legitimately don't believe an automatic translator will ever be able to competently grasp it without human revisions since it's such an arbitrary language that can't have an end-all be-all "guide" for a machine to follow.

Mad_ness

Feb 10, 2019
We literally have robot artists winning awards now, but MTL will always stay a dumpster fire.
remember: a computer, no mater how smart it seems, it's still dumb AF
there is some subtility in word, particularly when one word can mean 5 different thing depending on context

something i have never check is the quality of mtl for occidental language like, english to german or french to spanish

Reactions: haveiseenyoubefore

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
We literally have robot artists winning awards now, but MTL will always stay a dumpster fire.
honestly for me MTL is fine 80% of the time. It's good enough that i can get the concept.
The only issue have with MTL is that the English text NEVER FITS THE GOD DAMN UI. The text is always going out of bounds, in worst cases the character dialogue is cut in half and I can't read it.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes