Unreal Engine Abandoned Make Her Cum [v1.01] [DreamBig Games, Lemonhaze Studio]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
For those interested, I found version 1.01
The only living link - who needs it, save it before it's deleted.
It’s a pity that the author didn’t develop the female characters in any way - they look like mannequins or inflatable dolls, you feel like you’re trying to please your dead grandmother.

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Dudes - we have a rat: Pixeldrain: File unavailable for legal reasons
Author, you would be better off finishing your garbage game instead of throwing away copyrights. How pathetic you are.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Dudes - we have a rat: Pixeldrain: File unavailable for legal reasons
Author, you would be better off finishing your garbage game instead of throwing away copyrights. How pathetic you are.
If by Author, you mean, Developer, let's get a couple of things straight:
1) The game is completed. You can get it fully from Steam or our Patreon.
2) I didn't even know there was a pixeldrain copy, lol .
3) I only do a DMCA removal request on storage sites like Mega or other that offer affiliate money, as I do not aprove of uploaders making money on my work. Otherwise, if my games are distributed on sites that do not pay the uploaders, I ahve no problems with it.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
View attachment 3126892 View attachment 3126893

She looks like a Starefield Npc.

When we did the initial testing, we had higher quality models ( more realistic skin shaders, HG meshes ( models ) and better hair simulation ( we maxed the groom hair simulation to max ).
While it looked great, on my 3090, I was getting around 45-50 FPS.

Now, we could have kept it like that, but then 99% of steam players would have not been able to run the game.

Yes, with a larger team and a AAA budget, we could have optimised the game more and get better graphics while still being playable on a 1070, but, we are team of 2 people, we developed the game in about 1.5 years ( from prototype to fully completed ).

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Now, we could have kept it like that, but then 99% of steam players would have not been able to run the game.
It was not about the graphics but about the liveliness of the characters. They are like that woman from the joke about the log - like a pessimistic rubber doll, not a single hair flutters on her body, only terrible grimaces of facial expressions that terrify. I have the same complaint about the game (and this is really a game) “Last Hope”.

This is what you should strive for! (This is a mobile game.)

persona.png

Last edited:

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
It was not about the graphics but about the liveliness of the characters. They are like that woman from the joke about the log - like a pessimistic rubber doll, not a single hair flutters on her body, only terrible grimaces of facial expressions that terrify. I have the same complaint about the game (and this is really a game) “Last Hope”.

This is what you should strive for! (This is a mobile game.)

View attachment 3127813
Is that a full 3D game? Or pre-rendered animations/ images?
It looks great, and I really donn't know how you can get that on mobile...

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Is that a full 3D game? Or pre-rendered animations/ images?
It looks great, and I really donn't know how you can get that on mobile...
Yes, this is a full-fledged game, even with wall-to-wall gameplay with leveling up heroes and gachas for heroes. There is a version for Steam - a F2P game.
Official site:

Reactions: DreamBig Games

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hey guys,

We are thinking about starting the initial development of MHC 2 in the coming months.
So, I am asking you: What would you like to see in MHC 2?
We will, of course, try to improve the quality of the models ( nicer skins, eyes, animations ), but apart from that, what do you think it would be nice to have in a game like this?

Reactions: f95zone69

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
We already have those.
If we could have the ability to fully move in 3d space, that would be great, similar to Some Modelign Agency or Home Together, except Home Together is a labour of animations without freedom of movement like SMA, also why the game still doesn't have the penis and only dildo :WaitWhat:

Cheers

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
If we could have the ability to fully move in 3d space, that would be great, similar to Some Modelign Agency or Home Together, except Home Together is a labour of animations without freedom of movement like SMA, also why the game still doesn't have the penis and only dildo :WaitWhat:

Cheers
We don't have a penis because we thought in order to have a penis, we need a male. Having a male, would increase the computer workload for the player. We tried to keep it as friendly as possible for any "potato PC" ...

light03

Feb 26, 2018
what do you think it would be nice to have in a game like this?
Toys is boring. Make interaction of player character and girls instead. Toys can be part of it, but not only part. Dialogues, using hands, tongue, penis. Some Modelign Agency was already referred, but the controls are very clunky here. You could have made a much better game at your style. Good luck.
Optimization is good, no need to focus on toasters, I think

Reactions: DreamBig Games

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MakeHerCum-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
For those interested, I found version 1.01 Pixeldrain
The only living link - who needs it, save it before it's deleted.
It’s a pity that the author didn’t develop the female characters in any way - they look like mannequins or inflatable dolls, you feel like you’re trying to please your dead grandmother.
I was a disappointment to her in life, so I'm sure I'll just disappoint her in death too.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes