3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

What would you like to see in the game sooner rather than later?

• Total voters

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Trojan in Win-Gofile link
Removed just in case. It was probably a false positive, but since they're not my personal links, I removed them (Mine are always on Mega, Mediafire, and Pixeldrain; the others are sometimes added by uploaders). Cheers!

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
models are good but they are bold...
Try restarting or send me the player.log (Menu escape, open game menu, and this there). It happens to a few but I don't know why, you can also try opening it in administrator mode

SquallLion

Dec 28, 2017
Try restarting or send me the player.log (Menu escape, open game menu, and this there). It happens to a few but I don't know why, you can also try opening it in administrator mode
even opening it in administrator mode . I edited the graphic option (model, hair low/high....) . no change.

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
even opening it in administrator mode . I edited the graphic option (model, hair low/high....) . no change.
It's your graphics card apparently :( It's a bit old for the methods used in hair and deformations (They are based on GPU)

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I hesitated to try it since the samples aren't that much appealing but it's so difficult to find a new bi game that I finally decided to test it a little.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those are just my thoughts. I think a tutorial should be available. I didn't even know what I was supposed to do most of the time.

Good continuation.

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hello.

I hesitated to try it since the samples aren't that much appealing but it's so difficult to find a new bi game that I finally decided to test it a little.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those are just my thoughts. I think a tutorial should be available. I didn't even know what I was supposed to do most of the time.

Good continuation.
Hello, how are you? I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Right now, it's more of a sandbox than anything else. Once I add fluid simulation (probably this weekend), I'll add game modes. For now, I started working on a massage sim, and later I'll add a dating sim. Regarding tutorials, I should make more video ones, but with my job, I barely have any time.
There's a video of the character creator in the first post.
As for the hair, I’ve noted down the visibility issues to fix on my list (just in case, next to it, where the "..." are, there's a list of previews so you don't have to rely on the names). Regarding the visibility of black hair, I've already included in the game (for the next version) a small scene in the creator to provide a bit more ambiance and contrast, with a room, a sofa, some lights, etc.

If you have Discord, you can join for free and send me images of any problems or concerns there without any issues. There's also a devlog of the things I'm fixing and changing.
Cheers!

Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Hello, how are you? I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Right now, it's more of a sandbox than anything else. Once I add fluid simulation (probably this weekend), I'll add game modes. For now, I started working on a massage sim, and later I'll add a dating sim. Regarding tutorials, I should make more video ones, but with my job, I barely have any time.
There's a video of the character creator in the first post.
As for the hair, I’ve noted down the visibility issues to fix on my list (just in case, next to it, where the "..." are, there's a list of previews so you don't have to rely on the names). Regarding the visibility of black hair, I've already included in the game (for the next version) a small scene in the creator to provide a bit more ambiance and contrast, with a room, a sofa, some lights, etc.

If you have Discord, you can join for free and send me images of any problems or concerns there without any issues. There's also a devlog of the things I'm fixing and changing.
Cheers!
I'm fine, thank you. I would have had a bad experience if I didn't like the game. I just couldn't make it work.
I'll try the game again with next version, using the extras from the OP. I prefer experimenting by myself before searching for help.
I'll go check the dev log then.

Good continuation.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes