3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

What would you like to see in the game sooner rather than later?

• Total voters

tnt171819

Jul 22, 2021
Not everyone can own a computer. Most people carry their phones with them. If there is an Android version, the game will be more perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: RzMen_

Dhoven

Jan 10, 2018
Hello! It seems that the loading process is being canceled prematurely
Do you wait until the loading process is complete? Have you tried restarting the scene? If you want, you can send me your player.log via private message (open the game, press the escape key, and click on "open game folder," the file is there).
Restarting game fix the problem, thanks. Are you planning to introduce pubic hair?

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Not everyone can own a computer. Most people carry their phones with them. If there is an Android version, the game will be more perfect.
I'd love to make an Android version, but it's too many physics calculations and vertices for a smartphone, even for high-end models. Maybe in the future, when I have all the features created and the game is more stable, I could create a "lite" version. At one point, I even looked into the possibility of augmented reality, but it was too limiting for a first project. Regards!

Restarting game fix the problem, thanks. Are you planning to introduce pubic hair?
Yes, the process of loading the character into an NPC is quite long and involves a lot of physics. Sometimes it goes crazy, and you have to restart (the game or just the scene from the escape menu). Pubic hair it's planned; in fact, the auto-deformation system for clothing can attach anything to the body, pubic hair, horns, not just clothes, even a third boob if you want go full total recall lol. There just aren't models available right now inside the game, but I might add some in the next version with the new clothes package. You can join the if you want to follow the dev log.

Reactions: Dhoven

nebtop

Feb 13, 2023
Not everyone can own VR either yet VR games exist. Honestly how tf are you gonna play a game like this on mobile? I can't even imagine the controls. If you only take into account games that are available on mobile you lose like 99% of all good games ever. Start saving up bro even on a low end $200 used pc it's better than the best phone out there.

Scarlover44

Aug 19, 2022
Every time I try selecting one of the male characters the game freezes up. Is that just my potato laptop or is there some way to fix it?

on a related note, does anyone have male characters they can share? or any characters really.

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Every time I try selecting one of the male characters the game freezes up. Is that just my potato laptop or is there some way to fix it?

on a related note, does anyone have male characters they can share? or any characters really.
Hello, how are you? It's strange, both should load the same (males or futas take one or two seconds longer because of the penis calculation). If you want, you can send me your Player.log, and I'll take a look at it (enter the game, press escape, and click "open game folder"; it will be there in that folder).

The loading time for NPCs takes much longer than for the player due to the physics; on very slow machines, it can take up to 30 seconds ( Sometimes it seems to freeze, but it should resume after a few seconds ). On the other hand, a dedicated graphics card is necessary just in case.

I've already improved the sliders for the next version, and I'm gradually working on an "easy creator" to make it easier for those who don't want to get too involved in customization to create characters. I put a channel on Discord for exchanging, but it's super dead for now, lol.

Reactions: bobby brexit

Artylian

Aug 21, 2018
I'd love to give it a go but it's basically unplayable on my ultra wide :(

View attachment 2973027

View attachment 2973028

View attachment 2973029

The confirm button is off the screen and tab/arrow keys/escape don't do anything so after deselecting fullscreen or lowering resolution, I can't do anything to make it take effect. Is there a way for me to change resolution in a config file or something instead of through the game?
For ultra-wide screens try this solution: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sexventures-of-dong-rider-v0-1015-dongrider.214766/post-14358145

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Thread updated to version 0.05a with some quite interesting features, such as the pelvis movement recorder and the poses integrated into some furniture, for both NPCs and your character. These cause a reaction in the NPC, making them go to the place and pose in a specific position. In the next version, I will likely enable the creator of these poses for the general public.

I incorporated 20 random poses from a pack I made, and 2 simple characters.

This is likely to be the last update I post directly to the public without waiting. The next phase of development will require some financial support, and if someone wants to collaborate, they should clearly have a general advantage. I have already made the roadmap to incorporate fluid simulation (this is relatively easy) and NPC AI, which will take some work and will probably be done in modules since a lot of the game's code needs to be modified.

And as always, if it's within your means to support me financially and you enjoy the game, you can do so on or join the for free to stay up to date with my devlog and possibly share your creations.

Best regards! And I hope you enjoy it.

P.S.: I added two pose packs on , and over the weekend I'll try to upload some character packs as rewards. Below is a video of the hip recorder + hand interaction.

nebtop

Feb 13, 2023
Thread updated to version 0.05a with some quite interesting features, such as the pelvis movement recorder and the poses integrated into some furniture, for both NPCs and your character. These cause a reaction in the NPC, making them go to the place and pose in a specific position. In the next version, I will likely enable the creator of these poses for the general public.

I incorporated 20 random poses from a pack I made, and 2 simple characters.

This is likely to be the last update I post directly to the public without waiting. The next phase of development will require some financial support, and if someone wants to collaborate, they should clearly have a general advantage. I have already made the roadmap to incorporate fluid simulation (this is relatively easy) and NPC AI, which will take some work and will probably be done in modules since a lot of the game's code needs to be modified.

And as always, if it's within your means to support me financially and you enjoy the game, you can do so on or join the for free to stay up to date with my devlog and possibly share your creations.

Best regards! And I hope you enjoy it.

P.S.: I added two pose packs on , and over the weekend I'll try to upload some character packs as rewards. Below is a video of the hip recorder + hand interaction.

These physics would be amazing for a slime girl ngl.

Pirate1

Sep 26, 2020
How can I change screen resolution or make it window? I have big screen monitor and can't see the puttons.

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
Major pleading: make this work on an ultrawide screen. The dialog boxes extend above and below the visible area, the fonts are way too big, and as a result I can't change to "Windowed" view or the pixel size. Character editor is usable when the screen ratio is 2.38:1.

If you use dialog boxes, you MUST MUST MUST provide a way to navigate up and down the dialog box on the off chance that the screen has odd dimensions. You can replicate the effect by using a Windowed view and set the view port to one of the following (depending on how large your developer's screen is):
  • 3440x1440
  • 2580x1080
  • 1920x803

There's ways of providing scrollbars or something to make the dialog boxes useable. And maybe make the fonts smaller a bit?

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
These physics would be amazing for a slime girl ngl.
LOL, I tried it a long time ago when I was getting the particle system to work, and it looked really good with semi-transparent characters. You can even "melt" them into the ground. It's working with a body weight map but it's pretty basic since there are many deformations and the mass of the areas changes too much to have a fixed value. I'll keep refining it over time. In the worst-case scenario, an NSFW Isekai with a slime is always an option, lol.

How can I change screen resolution or make it window? I have big screen monitor and can't see the puttons.
Pressing escape in the menu gives you the settings, or you can try the same method that's further down.

Major pleading: make this work on an ultrawide screen. The dialog boxes extend above and below the visible area, the fonts are way too big, and as a result I can't change to "Windowed" view or the pixel size. Character editor is usable when the screen ratio is 2.38:1.

If you use dialog boxes, you MUST MUST MUST provide a way to navigate up and down the dialog box on the off chance that the screen has odd dimensions. You can replicate the effect by using a Windowed view and set the view port to one of the following (depending on how large your developer's screen is):
  • 3440x1440
  • 2580x1080
  • 1920x803

There's ways of providing scrollbars or something to make the dialog boxes useable. And maybe make the fonts smaller a bit?
Hi man, yes, the UI is my weak point and my monitor is literally garbage (and I don't think that will change anytime soon). I believe that the windowed mode with resize should be enabled, but I can't remember what the shortcut keys in Unity were (Alt + Enter, or something similar). The text resizes with the UI; in the early versions, I had put an option to enlarge or shrink the UI, but I think I deleted it when I merged the projects. I'll make sure to add something similar for the next version. By the way, did you try what the colleague shared?

• Haha
Reactions: nebtop

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
Did not know that was an option. If you add that to the "Dev" notes on the OP, that would be useful.

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Did not know that was an option. If you add that to the "Dev" notes on the OP, that would be useful.
The resizable windowed? Or the method quoted by Artylian? Tell me which one worked for you (if you tried it) and I'll add it later.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes