3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

What would you like to see in the game sooner rather than later?

• Total voters

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Oof.

Fair points though.

Maybe making the game open-source would get some activity, idk.
I can't make it open-source because it includes some paid assets. I would need to remove all of them and eliminate all the dependencies they have with other scripts, and it would be a mess for anyone to try and compile it afterward.

If someone is working on a similar simulator/game and wants a particular part, I’d be happy to help or send the script via PM if it’s one that’s understandable. It has many interesting features that you don't usually see in Unity or that simply don't exist as paid assets, and I created them exclusively for this game:

-3D preview of morphs (multi-threading).
-Select morphs directly by clicking on the character’s mesh (multi-threading).
-Mesh deformation with clicks (multi-threading).
-Collision calculations (multi-threading).
-The gizmo system, which I made because I didn’t like how any of the ones I tested.
-A custom system for saving complete meshes as proprietary files (Vector3 to byte)(multi-threading).
-An auto-rigging system (creates skeletal animations for objects on characters based on static meshes, used for clothing)(multi-threading).

And several other things I can’t remember. It’s a mess of functions, lol. However, if someone wants to add new things that don’t require modifying the code, within the game’s folder, there is a way to import any 3D model (OBJ file), whether it’s furniture or stage props. You can also import clothing and accessories without needing to rig the skeleton in Blender or something similar. You just need to have the shapes and positions as if they were for a character like Genesis 8/9, and the game will automatically create them for the character in question.

**I added the pose file I had as a reward on Patreon to the main post.

56Bot

Oct 2, 2021
Those mesh systems you made are frankly amazing.

I have been thinking of a game engine using this kind of feature :

Dynamic deformation of the body when eating/drinking/stuffing(deepthroating), gestation, and more kinky stuff like various inflation forms and vore, objects poking through if ya get my meanin', etc...

To go more in detail, for example when the character eats something, each part of the digestive tract is dynamic, expanding when the food goes through, especially the stomach which can grow over the course of the meal, then progressively diminishes while the intestine tract moves to push and absorb the nutrients, then expels the waste. Of course everything doesn't *need* to be simulated and some parts can just be like "waste magically disappears" or "intestine efficiency 100%" (the latter providing a surplus of calories which have to be used or will be stored as fat, again "or not", it's a simulation, not real life)

Another example with gestation : each fetus is simulated, so if there are however many babies in there the resulting belly and eventual fetal movement are "realistic" - as far as hyperpregnancy of vore are realistic lol.

I'm not sure if I'm very clear or not there...

Anyways this would pair well with some very advanced NPC AI.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes