3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

What would you like to see in the game sooner rather than later?

• Total voters

Grimspound

May 6, 2023
Been getting an error trying to extract the game, anyone else getting this? Tried each download link and keep getting the same error. error.png

Jul 3, 2020
Hey! How are you? For now, there aren't any external mods, and as for characters and such, I'm about to start designing some to upload to Discord, to get people more active in sharing lol.

thak you brother,this game has big potential,i hope you keep updating it,good work,cheers!

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
can't load into it from 07c
You can try the "ResetAllConfigAndErase.bat" file. This erase all previous data, if you have some custom characters save you need to save them previously. Or if that dont work, you can send me your player.log and i'll take a look. Its in:

C:\Users\"YOURWINDOWSUSER"\AppData\LocalLow\60Points\MakeThemReal

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
LOL, the routine to load the poses sometimes does strange things :p There are already some corrections to make, it usually happens when many commands are given in a row (It does not complete the previous action). You can load the char again or reset the scene (Also try get a litle far away from the spawn spot)

What GPU are you using? (Due to the lack of hair)

Last edited:

glizzytron

Nov 24, 2023
Clicking the preset button during character creation/editing causes the game to become stuck in a loading screen, I can still hear the UI sound effects if I press the esc key, sometimes the game doesn't even get out of the first loading screen when booting it up. Only time the game worked was when I first downloaded it. is there any fix to this?

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Clicking the preset button during character creation/editing causes the game to become stuck in a loading screen, I can still hear the UI sound effects if I press the esc key, sometimes the game doesn't even get out of the first loading screen when booting it up. Only time the game worked was when I first downloaded it. is there any fix to this?
Hi!! Maybe some configuration failed, I am adding fixes as I make updates. If you want, you can send me the player.log and I will take a look at what is failing.

It is located at: "C:\Users\"YOUR-USER"\AppData\LocalLow\60Points\MakeThemReal" (C: your main drive).

On the other hand, you can leave the game in the "original" state by opening the file "ResetAllConfigAndErase.bat" This will erase all the configurations and files you have created (you can make a backup, from the same location as the player.log)

The preset process takes a few seconds while it calculates all the maps and positions available for each preset. It is rare that it is not being completed.

King109

Dec 17, 2020
Thanks a lot! I never play HS but the sims was kind of the idea

It makes me very sad to hear that, I was about to include a custom config for these cases and I threw it away. I'm going to leave it noted to include it in the next version so this doesn't happen again.

You can try deleting everything and reinstalling it from the rar. Game files (Characters, poses, and animations) are saved in

C:\Users\"YOUR USER"\AppData\LocalLow\60Points

(Character, poses, and animations are
shareable)
Hello Again, What actually do you mean by “Fluid Simulation” in this case?

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hello Again, What actually do you mean by “Fluid Simulation” in this case?
Hi!! Cum, piss, saliva, etc.
It's already added in the version I'm working on, but I have very little time after my job, so it's hard for me to find the motivation to finish the part with the fluid collisions (especially the face). I'll try to finish it this weekend. I also added bone modification:

Reactions: King109
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes