3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

What would you like to see in the game sooner rather than later?

• Total voters

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
models are good but they are bold...
Try restarting or send me the player.log (Menu escape, open game menu, and this there). It happens to a few but I don't know why, you can also try opening it in administrator mode

SquallLion

Dec 28, 2017
Try restarting or send me the player.log (Menu escape, open game menu, and this there). It happens to a few but I don't know why, you can also try opening it in administrator mode
even opening it in administrator mode . I edited the graphic option (model, hair low/high....) . no change.

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
even opening it in administrator mode . I edited the graphic option (model, hair low/high....) . no change.
It's your graphics card apparently :( It's a bit old for the methods used in hair and deformations (They are based on GPU)

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
It freezes while loading every time I try to view a different character at the title screen.

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
It freezes while loading every time I try to view a different character at the title screen.
It takes a few seconds to load the hair, in the settings menu you have an option to view them as photos.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I hesitated to try it since the samples aren't that much appealing but it's so difficult to find a new bi game that I finally decided to test it a little.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those are just my thoughts. I think a tutorial should be available. I didn't even know what I was supposed to do most of the time.

Good continuation.

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hello.

I hesitated to try it since the samples aren't that much appealing but it's so difficult to find a new bi game that I finally decided to test it a little.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those are just my thoughts. I think a tutorial should be available. I didn't even know what I was supposed to do most of the time.

Good continuation.
Hello, how are you? I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Right now, it's more of a sandbox than anything else. Once I add fluid simulation (probably this weekend), I'll add game modes. For now, I started working on a massage sim, and later I'll add a dating sim. Regarding tutorials, I should make more video ones, but with my job, I barely have any time.
There's a video of the character creator in the first post.
As for the hair, I’ve noted down the visibility issues to fix on my list (just in case, next to it, where the "..." are, there's a list of previews so you don't have to rely on the names). Regarding the visibility of black hair, I've already included in the game (for the next version) a small scene in the creator to provide a bit more ambiance and contrast, with a room, a sofa, some lights, etc.

If you have Discord, you can join for free and send me images of any problems or concerns there without any issues. There's also a devlog of the things I'm fixing and changing.
Cheers!

Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Hello, how are you? I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Right now, it's more of a sandbox than anything else. Once I add fluid simulation (probably this weekend), I'll add game modes. For now, I started working on a massage sim, and later I'll add a dating sim. Regarding tutorials, I should make more video ones, but with my job, I barely have any time.
There's a video of the character creator in the first post.
As for the hair, I’ve noted down the visibility issues to fix on my list (just in case, next to it, where the "..." are, there's a list of previews so you don't have to rely on the names). Regarding the visibility of black hair, I've already included in the game (for the next version) a small scene in the creator to provide a bit more ambiance and contrast, with a room, a sofa, some lights, etc.

If you have Discord, you can join for free and send me images of any problems or concerns there without any issues. There's also a devlog of the things I'm fixing and changing.
Cheers!
I'm fine, thank you. I would have had a bad experience if I didn't like the game. I just couldn't make it work.
I'll try the game again with next version, using the extras from the OP. I prefer experimenting by myself before searching for help.
I'll go check the dev log then.

Good continuation.

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I'm already testing fluid simulation, along with some AI for the NPCs, as well as deformation in the holes when penetration occurs. It will be ready for version 0.07. In the meantime, I’m releasing version 0.06a on Patreon, with several improvements and fixes compared to 0.05.

Changelog 0.06a:
--78 poses included.
--Includes the furniture poses pack.
--Added foot controller (you can touch o push with them like with hands).
--Some debugging tags were removed.
--Limitations on hair simulation were removed (now they react 100% to physics, only in high quality).
--The skin and muscle particle simulation system was improved.
--A scene was created in the character creator to add more ambiance.
--Pre-loaded hairstyles in the main menu for faster loading of the character preview
--Added blinking and head movement to the character preview.
--Fixed hair list font size.
--Improved hole tracking system on the body surface.
--Fixed head rotation on poses.
--Added collision between hands and skin (Previously, it only pushed the skin, but now the effect applies to both bodies).
--Fixed Pose List filter.

Link:

Reactions: Mego123 and Oliz82

Rejak

Aug 3, 2023
Its a personal preference but can I suggest to make the background of the character creator plain..like just no shadows and stuff because it kinda messes with the way I see the character I'm making

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Its a personal preference but can I suggest to make the background of the character creator plain..like just no shadows and stuff because it kinda messes with the way I see the character I'm making
It's an interesting idea. I'll make a note of it on my list. It might also be interesting to be able to move the lights or modify the background (in the current Patreon version, instead of everything being dark, there's a room, so the character is much clearer)

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I added a PDF tutorial in the first post with steps to import 3D models to use as clothing, accessories, or furnitures. For those who enjoy 3D modeling or using other clothing assets, you can use G9 as a reference

Reactions: elusael666

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
where to get mods for this game from?
Hey! How are you? For now, there aren't any external mods, and as for characters and such, I'm about to start designing some to upload to Discord, to get people more active in sharing lol.

Needs huge optimization work, but i believe this one will be amazing in the future.
Too many physics going on at the same time lol. I'm working on an option to disable the particle system on the body (aka softbody physics) for those who might not be able to reach 60 fps. With the system disabled, the game runs at 100+ fps without issues on a mid-range machine.
But yeah, this is a super indie development, it can’t compete with the performance of a triple-A game.
And thanks a lot, I try to improve it whenever I have some free time between work, but it does take time! Cheers!

Reactions: xarek_hd
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes