[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
Any idea when the latest version will be translated?
I tried using MTool, but none of the U.I gets translated, at least in the character creation bit, and I'd rather not go through that hassle of figuring out what the squiggles mean for every character I make.

Reactions: Rozenn
May 18, 2018
Any idea when the latest version will be translated?
I tried using MTool, but none of the U.I gets translated, at least in the character creation bit, and I'd rather not go through that hassle of figuring out what the squiggles mean for every character I make.
> Not investing hundreds or thousands of hours to learn a language so that you may have access to more NTR

Casual.

atnf

Aug 11, 2021
1.06 version UP
You can't jump over the square stone anymore.
The difficulty of finding a way in the sewers has eased. (with quest)
Maternity clothes crash has been fixed.

CAUTION. You can't preview anymore items you haven't gotten in the museum.
If you want to see more see-through goddess dress or armor with 'something' added, need back up 1.05 version.

O_Conceito

Dec 12, 2019
Version 1.07 is out.

ver1.07 changelog:
・Fixed the incorrect description that "4 magic stones appear in the trial version" (actually, only 1 appears).
・Corrected and added some tavern comments
・The name of the room that can be entered with the silver key in the sewer is changed to "Armory" and one treasure box is added.
Fixed an error that could occur when entering battle after loading saved data during the Wild Bull event
- Fixed Witch's Cave B5, B6, B7. Avoid cases where escape is impossible and install permanent magic erasing floors
-Fixed an error and items disappearing when trying to remove weapons equipped in both hands when items are full.
・Fixed the wrong function of Thunderburst spellbook
・Fixed an issue where a different image was set for the screenshot on the save screen.
・Fixed so that you can not enter the big cave during the prologue
(A place you can't go to in the prologue. If you've already entered, please leave as soon as possible.)
・Fixed an error when staying at an inn with Blazeman as a companion.
・Fixed some other minor bugs

Jerrylolmam55

Feb 17, 2019
How i reach the bandit hideout withot the table that let you go in the water? And how to break rocks? The bombs dont work

Last edited:

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Where is the kobold for the first quest? I've cleared just about all of the areas I can get to, but I haven't seen any sign of it

driade

Jul 15, 2021
am i the only one that can't get max/mercenary lust higher even tho i put girls on their bedroom??

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
am i the only one that can't get max/mercenary lust higher even tho i put girls on their bedroom??
You could summon a harpy or succubus if you have the spell for it (You need to be summoner class, have a summoning bottle [empty bottle with a star] in your inventory and after you beat one you have a chance of recruiting her) or just have your girls and max run around naked

driade

Jul 15, 2021
You could summon a harpy or succubus if you have the spell for it (You need to be summoner class, have a summoning bottle [empty bottle with a star] in your inventory and after you beat one you have a chance of recruiting her) or just have your girls and max run around naked
yea i just removed their clothes and run around, it worked lol, thanks.

PedroEsco

Jan 15, 2022
i translated the japanese bit and it says that i cant enter when i have over 4 in story mode or something?? i can barely make out what it says on it tbh

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
i translated the japanese bit and it says that i cant enter when i have over 4 in story mode or something?? i can barely make out what it says on it tbh
New Demo 1.07 on OP is the currently the latest version on here and it has English MTL. It should tell you if you have that version.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
How do you capture a succubus in this game?
I have two empty summoner bottles, but do I require a summoner in order to do such a thing?