[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Just going to go out on a limb here and assume this isn't going to have an official English translation like the Leane titles, wondering if anyone might have any insight to confirm this?
Well, the demo got translated so that's something. Also Leane 1 only got partial translation

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
Well, the demo got translated so that's something. Also Leane 1 only got partial translation
Oh I thought the demo was fan translated.

I hadn't even known Leane 1 got a partial translation, the only hope I had was the one amazing lad who translated the entirety of Leane 2 as well as he did, but yeah I was actually referring to an official English translation, seeing as how there's been more titles on the DLsite getting english translations recently.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Oh I thought the demo was fan translated.

I hadn't even known Leane 1 got a partial translation, the only hope I had was the one amazing lad who translated the entirety of Leane 2 as well as he did, but yeah I was actually referring to an official English translation, seeing as how there's been more titles on the DLsite getting english translations recently.
If you mean official English translations, I wouldn't put my hopes on for that.

Of all the games that has been made by the same developer, only Leane 2 has been fully translated and it was by a fan.

blastxxx

Jan 24, 2018
To understand the games I use "mtool", it may not be very accurate but I understood several parts of leane 1 :

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
If you mean official English translations, I wouldn't put my hopes on for that.

Of all the games that has been made by the same developer, only Leane 2 has been fully translated and it was by a fan.
Yeah I'm aware of that, and that's basically what led me through my line of reasoning. Sad state of affairs because who knows when or if we will get a proper translation of this upcoming title, and I happen to really like this particular dev and their recent work.

Reactions: An0nM4n

DhuumB

May 9, 2020
The demo is out but the server is overloaded ^^

Okay, it seems to work now and tomorrow will be a patch with more cg.

Last edited:
Reactions: megamanx06

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
So playing it so far, story mode I think got me soft lock by entering a town with less then 4 party members. Also it can't create any characters that isn't human or elf cause file is missing.

EDIT: Town soft lock only happen cause I click into a area the second it let me instead of progressing the text

Last edited:

O_Conceito

Dec 12, 2019
So playing it so far, story mode I think got me soft lock by entering a town with less then 4 party members. Also it can't create any characters that isn't human or elf cause file is missing.

EDIT: Town soft lock only happen cause I click into a area the second it let me instead of progressing the text
Rn, this demo has some major bugs. Better wait for tomorrow patch

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
So, what's new in the demo? Can we finally make Dwarves and Sylphs? I didn't play any of the demos thus far because I'm only interested in the Dwarves, Sylphs, and their respective uniques Maria and Miredy. And the two races weren't in the other demos.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I wanted to try to play it with mtool, but is saying that the data is too big for free version: 7mb, while limit is 6mb. I guess, I'll wait until someone uploads a translated version here, even MTL will do.
Tried with T++, but apparently I did something wrong and game doesn't launch. And textractor too uncomfortable.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I wanted to try to play it with mtool, but is saying that the data is too big for free version: 7mb, while limit is 6mb. I guess, I'll wait until someone uploads a translated version here, even MTL will do.
Tried with T++, but apparently I did something wrong and game doesn't launch. And textractor too uncomfortable.
Nah, he add a key to translation files made by supporters, as far as I know, you have to pay

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Nah, he add a key to translation files made by supporters, as far as I know, you have to pay
I mean, if anyone will manage to translate it in any way, for example with T++.
I just always struggle with this program, it's hard for me to figure out, what shouldn't be translated, so I usually end up with a broken game. :confused:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
So, what's new in the demo? Can we finally make Dwarves and Sylphs? I didn't play any of the demos thus far because I'm only interested in the Dwarves, Sylphs, and their respective uniques Maria and Miredy. And the two races weren't in the other demos.
These will be only available in the final released game.
Right now only humans, elves and gnomes are available.
What's new is that this aims to be actual trial of the game, showcasing how the released game will work. Not a demo anymore.
I don't recommend playing it now though, it keeps crashing over anything and everything. Dev as always will patch this trial daily to make it reasonably playable I guess.