[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I wanted to try to play it with mtool, but is saying that the data is too big for free version: 7mb, while limit is 6mb. I guess, I'll wait until someone uploads a translated version here, even MTL will do.
Tried with T++, but apparently I did something wrong and game doesn't launch. And textractor too uncomfortable.
I just tried mtool and it worked for me I used the game posted in the op, so maybe that's the difference? It's not perfect since its a Kirikieri 2 game engine, and they only recently added support for that on mtool
edit: be slow on mtool or you break things so use the skip button sparingly, breaking things not even in obvious ways i got to the beach village and some how sequence boke the event and just entered the village and was stuck, until i loaded back

Last edited:

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
Anyone figure out how to move solid blocks?

EDIT: Never mind you can just push it. Also found another bug encounter against a female team vs. I cannot battle them.

Last edited:

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
Found a soft and rip my save file. There's a dungeon with two blocks. It's a puzzle however in the end of the puzzle idk how to get the chest and it seems to get stuck at one point and I'm trap down there now.

EDIT: You're suppose to jump at it

NewGuy6000

Dec 20, 2018
Found a soft and rip my save file. There's a dungeon with two blocks. It's a puzzle however in the end of the puzzle idk how to get the chest and it seems to get stuck at one point and I'm trap down there now.

EDIT: You're suppose to jump at it
How do you jump or push?

atnf

Aug 11, 2021
Jump is a spell you have to learn. It'll be in the alchemy section I think. Push you just move forward I guess? Not sure if you need something for it or not.
It needs something. I haven't been able to push blocks for ten hours.

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
It needs something. I haven't been able to push blocks for ten hours.
It could also be a strength check or one of those tablet powers or something. There's like two, one in the dungeon and the other is just 1 space of a cliff

atnf

Aug 11, 2021
It could also be a strength check or one of those tablet powers or something. There's like two, one in the dungeon and the other is just 1 space of a cliff

Can you share your save file? This is my blocked save file.

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
Can you share your save file? This is my blocked save file.
Man how you get those items. Also looking at the other form post about the game someone say the "power bracelet" is in the office in the sewers. Just to remind you there are 3 entries to the sewers. Two from the town and one outside city gate.

atnf

Aug 11, 2021
Man how you get those items. Also looking at the other form post about the game someone say the "power bracelet" is in the office in the sewers. Just to remind you there are 3 entries to the sewers. Two from the town and one outside city gate.
Oh my...... I finally understand that there's a hidden entrance in the warehouse. Thanks.

atnf

Aug 11, 2021
Man how you get those items.
You can get those items from Radomira's tower 5F (ラドミラの塔 - southwest gate N74, E6)
Blue bikini armor, Dress of angel, Armor of slave warrior, Leotard of mysterious thief, Clothes of dancing woman(Topless), Maternity clothes(graphic crash in battle)

There's a 'Team Amazones' around the entrance, and if you win against them, you get black bikini under armor.(need demand items)
If you solve all the mysteries of the Radomira's tower, you can get black bikini top armor.(need Power Bracelet and Switch of Time)

Last edited:

atnf

Aug 11, 2021
Is there a list of the classes and their stat requirements somewhere?
warrior : 力11
valkyrie : 力12, 信11, 生11, only neutral(中立) alignment
curved sword soldier : 13,12,10,13,10,9, only neutral
hunter : 力10, 敏12, 運8, no holy(神聖)
weaponsmith : 力10, 生10, no evil (極惡)

monk : 13,0,12,15,12,0, good(善) ~ holy
lord : 15,8,13,15,10,9, only holy

thief : 敏10, 運 12, evil ~ neutral
pirate : 力12, 生12, 運10, evil ~ bad(惡)
assassin : 14,14,11,14,15,15, only evil

magic user : 知11
sorcerer : 知15, bad ~ neutral