[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is this going to the straight netorare like the other game (the crown one) or is this going to have netorase?

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
Some updates to the store page. Nothing too major I think, but there are some new pregnancy pics. Still looking like progress is being made.

Reactions: NewGuy6000

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Some updates to the store page. Nothing too major I think, but there are some new pregnancy pics. Still looking like progress is being made.
Okay cool, looks like they might be back to updating every 2 months like before.

2022/ 6/27 Introducing characters, enemies, and adding one character to others

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Okay cool, looks like they might be back to updating every 2 months like before.

2022/ 6/27 Introducing characters, enemies, and adding one character to others
The one character that got added to "Others" is an Angel Loli that shares the same page as the devil Loli.

O_Conceito

Dec 12, 2019
Do u guys know how much of this game is already done ? like 60% done, or something like this.
I really want to play this one, but im not a fan o getting games that has nothing yet.

blastxxx

Jan 24, 2018
Do u guys know how much of this game is already done ? like 60% done, or something like this.
I really want to play this one, but im not a fan o getting games that has nothing yet.
Most likely it is between 60% to 80% because the last time he answered this question he mentioned that he was missing CG images, correcting errors and some other things.

Reactions: O_Conceito

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
The demo that's in OP is just the demo if that's what you're asking. We won't be getting the full game until it's 100% done.

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Out of curiosity, where are you people getting all this info? His last update was November of last year. I would've thought its production was abandoned if not for this thread being somewhat active.

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
Out of curiosity, where are you people getting all this info? His last update was November of last year. I would've thought its production was abandoned if not for this thread being somewhat active.

There are new things added to the game in small increments on this website. It takes a long time to make a game. I seriously doubt they would abandon this amount work. Makura Cover Soft are somewhat well known they are popular devs.

Reactions: Bchargo