[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
One of those times I really wish a game was early access instead of taking a long time to release. New stuff looks great.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Translated the latest blog (2022/04/26) post using DeepL:
dungeon and bride official website open!
Hello, it's been a while.
After learning the lesson from last year's hornet nest in the eaves of my house, I sprayed the surrounding area with a lot of wasp repellent spray this year. I encourage everyone to do the same! It will cost you about ¥10,000 to have a hive exterminated after it has been built....

I know it's too late to do anything about it, but....
The official website is now open.
We forgot to announce it on our blog.
If you haven't seen it yet, please take a look.

There is also additional information and CG, so I hope those who have seen it before will take a look again.
After a lot of thought since then, I decided to properly install a pregnancy and bloat related system.

Now I'm just working on the CG.
I am also working on other small tasks.
The amount of work is so huge that I feel like I'm losing my mind (lol), but I think the content of the game is quite substantial for that reason, so please bear with me until it is completed!
Sounds like it might be close to being done if there's only CG and small tasks left, although just recently adding the pregnancy stuff seems pretty big for a last minute change...
Edit: Though that last bit might only be referring to the website, the game itself might still be a way off

Last edited:

zxcasdqwe1234

Jan 24, 2020
Translated the latest blog (2022/04/26) post using DeepL:

Sounds like it might be close to being done if there's only CG and small tasks left, although just recently adding the pregnancy stuff seems pretty big for a last minute change...
Edit: Though that last bit might only be referring to the website, the game itself might still be a way off
And then we wait another year or more for a non-MTL translation. Such is fate.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Honestly, non-MTL is a godsend. I say take as long as they need to make the game good.

Also Demo has translations so eh, maybe we'll get lucky and it will come early.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Honestly, I'd settle for a non-mtl partial for the interface/gameplay bits. Then just textractor+deepl for the actual dialogue. That way I can use my own understaing of Japanese to proofread what Deepl gives me for something mostly comprehensive.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Im not a big fan of dungeon crawling games I hate it actually cause it feels like a chore, but this game right here makes me addicted.

I cleared the first quest, but I entered the other 2 dungeons but cant clear it and beaten the bandit boss. Am I missing something here or thats it for the demo?

Last edited:

blastxxx

Jan 24, 2018
I just came across this game and I have found the tower but I can't open the iron door, and in the cave there is water that I can't get through, I'm stuck.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
This demo was quite good. So far it seem quite easy to protect the girl you are working for. It took me like 5 days ingame to realize that check in/sleep are different thigs and characters can move around during check in.

I just noticed this game from the Leane thread, I loved that game so I hope this one get released eventually.