[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Machine translation:

Patch 2.20
I'm releasing patch 2.20 because I've accumulated a lot of fixes.
This time, we've made a number of fixes, including a countermeasure for the memory problem that many of you have pointed out before.
Since this is a "memory countermeasure version" that is updated from the game engine, updating is a bit tedious. Please be sure to read the "Please Read.txt". Thank you for your patience.
Also, since I didn't want to just fix bugs, I improvised and added a map (3rd floor underground cave).
It's not much, but it'll pass the time.
Thank you very much to everyone who reported the many bugs.
I'll be working on it for a little while longer, fixing the parts I haven't fixed yet and the parts I don't like.

Version 2.20
Fixed bugs related to game engine and PC environment.
Fixed a bug that caused image loading to fail, such as "Unable to allocate memory for bitmap...".
Also, the operating speed will be slightly improved.
The update procedure is different from the previous version, so please read the fix instructions carefully.
Please note that Windows XP is not supported, so if you are using Windows XP, please update using the previous method.
For more details, please refer to "Please Read.txt".
If you are using Windows XP, please update to the previous version.
The image of the sex scene between Max and a human was not correct (there was no mosaic).
Fixed a bug where the return scroll was not being consumed (enbug in ver2.09).
Fixed a bug in ver2.09.
Guest members are now limited to level 20 (demo version only).
Added BGM for the field (forest), please copy it into the BGM folder.
Fixed forest trees not being displayed on the Wizard Eye mini-map.
Fixed an error when defeating a monster in captivity after putting it to sleep.
Fixed an error when defeating a captured monster after putting it to sleep.
Fixed an error when switching to full screen view right after startup.
Fixed an error when switching to full screen mode right after startup.
Fixed a problem where you can talk to members in the inn while the main character is dead.
Fixed a problem where an error would occur if you stayed at an inn while Max was dead.
Fixed an error that occurred when "using" an equipped item.
Fixed a bug where the game would stop if you were defeated by an enemy that came with an alarm.
Fixed a bug that prevented Detect magic from functioning.
Fixed an issue where the number of items an assassin could equip was extremely low.
Fixed a problem with the notation when completing quests. Fixed a problem with quest completion.
The number of save slots has been increased.
Added keyboard shortcut "save load".
Added shortcuts for the gamepad's trigger buttons (L2 and R2).
The price of the inn was too high in general, so it was reduced.
Reduced the number of rewards for quests as there were too many
Removed the "No women allowed in the same room" condition for Milady.
Increased the increase in likability and excitement a little (demo version only)
Added "some guy" to the heroine's sex targets (no previous record)
Added the map "Gorge Cave B3".
Various parameters have been partially adjusted.
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Fixed a problem where the slave heroine of the opponent did not appear in the second or later duels after starting the game.
Fixed a problem where the slave heroine did not appear in the second duel after the game started.
Fixed a problem where a slave heroine would not appear in a duel after the second duel.
Fixed an error that occurred when using items that can only be used in battle outside of battle (bug in ver2.20)
Fixed a problem with the dungeon movement description at the beginning of the game.
Fixed an error in the calculation of experience gained (it was divided by the number of players twice... sorry).
Adjusted experience values for monsters and quest completion accordingly.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
v2.25
Official support for entering half-width alphanumeric characters for names entered by users

Fixed a problem with the menu display when the right and left mouse buttons are pressed simultaneously.

Fixed a problem that the menu display may become strange when the right and left mouse buttons are pressed simultaneously.

Fixed a problem where the cursor would move left or right when the user inputs those characters in alphanumeric characters in the name input.

Fixed a problem where the contents of the treasure chest would change when the alarm trap was activated.

Fixed a problem where a mesmerized member could cast a spell on a non-existent enemy.

Fixed a problem where a save load with a petrified guest would result in a corrupted display or an error.

Fixed a problem where you could not return to your original location if you escaped from a battle immediately after jumping.

Fixed a few other minor bugs.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
> Are there any plans to update information other than the trial version this month?
It is undecided at the moment what to do with future updates.
There is no update for this month for the time being.

> The bronze buckler text says "lighter", but I
'm sorry, it's just an omission. Fixed in the latest version

> Assassin Dagger
Special effects such as instant death are judged by all the elements that can be held until the effect occurs, so if you equip it, the chances of judgment will increase, that is, the probability of occurrence will increase.

> Something recently (around 2.22?), The lightweight bikini / bottom has stopped dropping at all, but the
drop information has not been modified at all. Maybe it's just a coincidence.
Posted by Futon Pasta @ Manager at October 10, 2021 21:09

Yeah, I didn't even know that place existed, I wonder if this means the next update will start the warp up? A bit of a low chance, but a man can hope, I wonder when they will do the next update though

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
Played it for a bit. Still looks to be shaping up to be a decent game. I had fun with it. Even if it was a bit buggy at times.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Good evening, this is Futon Pasta, the author.
It's getting colder and colder, isn't it? This year, too, the season has come to work while warming up my cold and chapped hands.

This time, I've uploaded one event CG and patch ver2.27 for demo version 2. The patch fixes some bugs and adds the "Item Museum" that I've been meaning to include for a while. It's a bonus element that allows you to list items you've obtained, but since we didn't keep track of items obtained in previous versions (sorry about that), the only items you can view for the first time are the ones currently in your party's possession (including the warehouse). Of course, as you continue to play, the number of items you can view will increase as you acquire more.

As for the progress, thanks to all the bug reports (which I really appreciate), I've been able to get the program working again. I'm almost finished with the program this time. Also, most of the items, standing pictures (dress-up), and maps are done. Now I'm working hard on the remaining CG and H events. I'm at the stage where I can predict the number of hours it will take to complete the game. I'm hoping to release the game when it's a little closer to the end.

The innkeeper system has been changed again since then (because I thought it was definitely not good as it was). I'll make another announcement about it later.

From now on, I'm going to focus solely on the development of the full version of the game, and the only updates I'll be making will be regular CG updates. (Of course, I will release a demo version for advertising purposes along the way.)
I am truly sorry that it has taken so long, but I would appreciate your patience until it is completed.